Chapter 5

"Okay, let's see here, Adriana's got from 7:30 to 8:00, Vanessa's got 8:00 to 8:30, Anna's got 8:30 to 9:00, Liz's got 9:00 to 9:30, Maki's 9:30 to 10:00, Jessica's got 10:00 to 10:30, Alison's got 10:30 to 11:00, and from 11:00 to 12:00 midnight, I'm all Marron's", Raditz said.

"What are you talking about?" Krillin asked.

"I'm arranging my dates for the girl's choice", Raditz answered.

"Dates? Raditz, it's a girl's choice dance", Goku said.

"Exactly, girls' choice", Raditz grinned.

"A girl's supposed to ask you, not eight girls!" Turles yelled.

"They all asked me, what exactly did you expect me to do, break their hearts?" Raditz asked.

"How the hell did those girls get so damn desperate that they asked you?" Turles teased.

"Ha, ha, ha, very funny, Turles", Raditz said sarcastically. "You're just jealous".

"Why would I be jealous of a walking pile of pom-poms?" Turles sneered.

"I DO NOT LOOK LIKE A PILE OF POM-POMS!" Raditz snarled.

"Do too", Goku teased.

"Shut up, Kakarot! Who asked you? Besides, I'm the one with the eight dates, how many girls asked you, Kakarot?" Raditz asked.

At this, Goku looked down at the floor, his face turning a bright red.

"No one asked you, did they?" Turles smirked.

"Well, I'll bet no girls asked you either, Turles!" Goku shot back.

"As a matter of fact, a girl did ask me", Turles bragged, standing up and sticking his chest out.

"Who?" Raditz asked.

"Uh...you don't know her", Turles answered, sitting back down.

"Code for 'I don't have a date', right?" Raditz asked.

"Shut up", Turles grumbled.

"Somebody's grouchy", 18 said as she and Krillin walked over to the table and sat down.

"I see you brought Krillin the Cueball with you", Turles said.

18 glared at the Saiyan as Krillin blushed.

"I guess you two are going to the dance together?" Goku asked.

18 smiled and nodded. Krillin turned even redder.

A few minutes later, the group was joined by Bulma, Chi-Chi, Vegeta, and Tarble.

"Where's Keiko?" Goku asked.

"Last night, she got mad and started screaming and throwing stuff bescause Vegeta got a call from-", Tarble started.

"Shut up, Tarble!" Vegeta snarled. "She got mad and finally I just said enough, that we were done. Finally".

"Oh, wow", Turles remarked.

"So, you and Keiko aren't together anymore?" Raditz asked.

"Yes, I just told you that!" Vegeta snapped.

"So, does that mean she's up for grabs?" Raditz looked eager.

"Knock yourself out", the Saiyan prince replied.

"Uh, Goku...can I ask you something?" Chi-Chi asked, her face flushing a slight pink.

"Sure", Goku answered.

"I was wondering...would you like to go to the girls' choice dance with me?" Chi-Chi's face grew redder with each word.

"Okay, that'd be fun", Goku grinned.

"I'd ask Vegeta that, but I don't think I can handle the rejection", Bulma whispered to Chi-Chi.

I heard that, you know", Vegeta said.

Bulma blushed.

"And sure, why not? Besides, it's not like I have anything better to do", the Saiyan prince teased.

"Shut up!" Bulma snapped, trying to keep from laughing.

Suddenly, Vegeta heard an angry growl. The Saiyan prince turned to see Keiko, her furry brown tail sweeping back and forth angrily as she glared at the ten sitting together, talking and laughing before storming off to the other side of the cafeteria.

"Sign up for prom commitee!" Maron announced, walking around the cafeteria, passing out bright pink fliers.

The blue-haired ditz walked up to Keiko.

"Wanna sign up for prom commitee?" she asked.

Keiko grabbed the flier, balled it up, and stuffed it down Maron's pink t-shirt.

"Oh, that does make a good pocket", Maron said. "Thanks".

"Leave me alone, you baka!" Keiko snapped at her.

Maron giggled. "Baka", she said, turning on her heel and walking away. "Baka, baka, baka, baka".

Tarble turned to Vegeta. "She does know what a baka is, right?"

"At this point, I don't really think she knows anything", Vegeta replied.

"Oh yeah she does, that girl sure knows how to kiss", Raditz grinned.

"Raditz, look at the mirror", Goku said, holding up a mirror.

"Oh man", Raditz started to run his hand over his hair. "I got a few hairs out of place, can't have that", the long-haired Saiyan muttered.

"She doesn't look too happy", Krillin said, pointing back at Keiko.

"Duh, she got dumped last night, baka", Turles rolled his eyes.

"Shut up, Turles, if anyone here's a baka, it's you", 18 snapped.

Turles glared at her while everybody else burst into laughter.

...

So, you guys like it? Let me know.
Yeah this was short too 😅