Chapter 29

"Mail's here!" Tarble exclaimed as he came into the door.

"Like anyone cares," Raditz said as he stared at the TV. A girl with synthetic red hair was on the screen, giggling and holding a dark purple giraffe plushie.

"You and your Victorious," Tarble groaned. "Don't you ever get tired of that show?"

"Hey, as long as they've got hot babes on here, I'm gonna keep watching it," Raditz replied.

"I can't believe we're still getting these," Tarble said, glancing down at the mail in his hand. "I guess they haven't taken us off the mailing list yet."

"What are you talking about, Nerd?" Raditz asked.

"Ayame used to get these Victoria's Secret catalogs in the mail all the time," Tarble explained, holding up a magazine with a thin blonde in a hot pink minidress on the cover.

"Victoria's Secret?" Raditz perked up and looked away from the TV. "As in...the lingerie shop at the mall?"

"I guess," Tarble said, shrugging.

"Gimme!" Raditz exclaimed, snatching the magazine from Tarble's hands.

Raditz turned to Tarble agin.

"You get these...in the mail...for free?" he asked. "I knew there was something I loved about this planet! I've got to get a subscribtion!"

Raditz's eyes widened as he opened the catalog and began leafing through it.

There were beautiful models wearing an assortment of form-fitting mindresses, revealing bikinis, and Raditz's eyes widened even more, his jaw dropped, and he let out a shout of excitement when he reached a section entitled 'Lingerie'.

"What? Let me see," Tarble said, wondering what had the older Saiyan so hyped up.

At that moment, Raditz snapped the catalog shut.

"I just wanna see what had you all worked up," Tarble said.

"You're too young to handle it," Raditz replied.

"Raditz, you're only three years older than me," Tarble snorted.

"You're still too young to handle what's in this catalog," Raditz replied.

"Oh, what's the big deal?" Tarble asked.

"If you don't know that, then you're definately too young to handle it," Raditz answered.

Tarble frowned.

"Come on, Raditz," he snorted, snatching the magazine out of Raditz's hands. "I took a course of Advanced Biology, I think I can handle one little magazine."

"I think that I'd better hang onto this," Raditz said, taking the magazine back from Tarble. "You know, just for safekeeping. And I don't want an innocent little nerd like you getting corrupted."

"Well what about you?" Tarble inquired.

"Oh, it's waaay too late for ME," Raditz chuckled. "Anyway, I better be getting upstairs."

"Are you gonna do your homework for once?" Tarble teased.

"Heck no, I got that hot blonde Isabelle from my English doing that for me," Raditz answered, batting the air with his hand.

"WHAT?" Tarble demanded.

"Hey, I get my homework done and she gets seen with me," Raditz reasoned. "We both win."

Tarble sighed and shook his head.

"I'm going home," the fifteen-year-old Saiyan groaned.

"Good, I have a lot of 'reading' to do," Raditz grinned, waving the catalog.