Chapter 20

"So, did you go to Broly and Marikia's house and invite them to the Halloween party like I told you to?" Bulma asked.

Goku nodded.

"I went, but when I got there, there was no one home and when I saw one of the windows open, I looked in and the house was empty, like nobody lived there anymore", the sixteen-year-old Saiyan answered.

"Their dad must have moved them away sooner", Bulma said sadly.

"Yeah, it sucks", Goku said, looking down.

"We didn't even get to tell them goodbye", Bulma said.

"Well, what kind of food's gonna be at the party?" Goku asked, trying to lighten things up.

"Goku, two of our friends just move away and all you can think about is food?" Bulma snapped.

"Sorry, I was just trying to lighten things up a little", Goku said.

"I know. I'm sorry", Bulma said.

"It's okay", Goku replied, his smile returning.

...Later that night...

"Nice dress, Bardock", King Vegeta remarked, staring at the angel costume Fasha had forced Bardock to wear.

"It's a robe, Vegeta" Bardock growled.

"That explains the glitter on your wings and sleeves", King Vegeta replied.

"Well, I could've always gone as the scariest thing in the universe", Bardock said.

"Ah, your wife with no make-up?" King Vegeta smirked.

"I was gonna say you, because my wife with no make-up is just too scary", Bardock stated.

King Vegeta's smirk grew broader as he pointed behind Bardock.

"My wife's right behind me, isn't she?" the Saiyan warrior asked.

King Vegeta nodded.

Bardock turned to see Fasha.

"Lovely costume, Fasha", King Vegeta remarked.

Fasha wore a bright red mini dress with a pointy tail attached and a pair of bright red horns on her head.

"It's a good thing she's wearing a devil costume, because I have a feeling she's about to start raising hell in a minute", King Vegeta chuckled.

"You better believe I am", Fasha said, grinning evily at Bardock.

"Vegeta, if you're my friend, you will help me here", Bardock said.

"Since when were we friends?" King Vegeta asked.

Suddenly, the room was filled with the sound of Bardock screaming: "Now, it's on, Woman!"

"Yeah, right!" Fasha laughed. "Now get in the kitchen and finish the dishes".

"Fine, I'll wash them, but I refuse to dry them!" Bardock shot back.

"Fine!" Fasha shouted.

"Well, I won that battle", Bardock said as he walked past Raditz, who was dressed as a pirate.

"Yeah, way to go, Dad. I'm so impressed", Raditz said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"Shut up, Brat", Bardock snapped.

"Bye, Dad! We're going to Bulma's party!" Goku called. He was dressed a clown.

"Don't come back!" Bardock called back.

"What was that?" Fasha snapped.

"Come back whenever, and bring back plenty of candy!" Bardock corrected himself.

...At the party...

"I like your costume", 18 said to Bulma.

The blue-haired heiress was dressed as Sleeping Beauty.

"I like your costume too", Bulma said to 18.

"Just what are you supposed to be?" Vegeta demanded, taking a look at 18's costume.

18 wore a yellow dress with dark blue sleeves and red trim, with red lipstick and a black wig to finish the look.

"I'm Snow White, you moron", 18 snapped.

"Oh yeah, my stupid stepmother read that story to me and Tarble once before", Vegeta said, before turning to Krillin. "So, I guess Baldy here's one of the seven dwarves, but where's the other six?"

"Hey, I'm Prince Charming!" Krillin protested.

"I'm the prince around here", Vegeta said, sticking his chest out.

"But he's certainly not charming", Tarble said.

"Who asked you?" Vegeta snapped. "And why are you parading around here in your underwear? Everyone else has some kind of outfit here and you're in your underwear".

"It's not underwear, it's a loin-cloth, I'm Tarzan", Tarble said.

"Well on Vegeta-Sei, it would've been underwear", Vegeta smirked.

"Well, in case you haven't noticed, we're not on Vegeta-Sei!" Tarble snapped.

"What are you supposed to be?" a guy from school asked Vegeta.

The Saiyan prince had put on his white and gold Saiyan armor and royal blue bodysuit.

"He's an alien prince", Bulma answered before Vegeta could start his famous rant.

"Weird", the guy said. "Where's his crown?"

"How about I crown you?" Vegeta growled.

"Vegeta, let's go get some punch", Bulma said, grabbing Vegeta's arm.

"A punch'll work too", Vegeta said, smirking.

"You know that's not the kind of punch I meant, now come on!" Bulma ordered, pulling the sixteen-year-old prince away.

"Hi, Bulma!" a voice called.

Bulma turned to see Chi-Chi.

Chi-Chi wore a poofy pink dress covered with bows and a matching bonnet on her head and in one hand, she carried a shepard's crook with a yellow bow tied to it.

"I'm Little Bo Peep", Chi-Chi said.

"Well, where's your sheep?" Raditz asked.

Suddenly, the room was filled with laughter as Turles came right behind Chi-Chi, wearing a fluffy, white sheep costume, complete with a yellow ribbon around his neck with a little bell.

"He's right here", Chi-Chi smiled.

"Lucky" Turles growled when he saw Raditz. "You get to be a pirate while I have to be a stupid sheep".

"I know, it's just too B-A-A-A-A-D!" Raditz smirked.

"Shut up, Raditz!" Turles snapped.

"Well, it's still better than Kakarot's costume", Vegeta snorted. "I always knew you were a clown, Kakarot".

"Hey! Clowns are fun!" Goku insisted.

"You're not", Vegeta replied.

"That was mean, Vegeta", Goku said.

"Get over it", Vegeta snapped.

"Sometimes I think it's Halloween everyday around here", Bulma sighed.

"Well, come on guys, stop arguing and let's party!" Goku said.

...
I know it's not Halloween! Leave me alone... XD I'm jk anyways,
Follow me on Instagram 'Sierra.ig and chichi.san!' Sorry!! I need more followers! Yes I'm that desperate!! XD welp um... How was it!!!? 😂