Chapter 21

"Me, Vegeta, and Raditz are gonna go spar, you coming?" Goku asked Turles.

Before Turles could answer, Chi-Chi jumped up.

"Oh no, my Turles isn't going to spar, he could get hurt", she said.

"Ignore her, I make my own decisions", Turles said.

"Not anymore you don't", Chi-Chi protested.

"What?" Turles asked.

"You march right to the library, you have a History test you need to study for", Chi-Chi said.

"You're worse than both of my parents combined!" Turles groaned.

"It's not my fault your parents chose to neglect your education!" Chi-Chi sighed dramatically. "But if they have, then it's my duty to make sure that you're properly educated! After all, you're going to need a good job to support me and all of our future children!"

"Ch-children?" Turles stammered.

"Yes, I want at least nine of them", Chi-Chi answered. "And I mean AT LEAST".

Turles' eyes widened.

"NINE CHILDREN, ARE YOU CRAZY?" the teenage Saiyan screeched.

"I'm crazy for you", Chi-Chi said, smiling fondly at Turles and batting her eyelashes.

"That's it, I'm out of here!" Turles said, turning and preparing to run away.

As soon as the sixteen-year-old Saiyan tripped over Raditz's backpack.

"Oh, you poor thing! You may have suffered a concussion!" Chi-Chi squealed, jumping over to Turles, and putting her own backpack under his head.

"No, I didn't!" Turles protested.

"Oh, listen to you, trying to be brave! You're such a little trooper!" Chi-Chi smiled. "But you need to lie there, be quiet, and be a good patient!"

"I'm losing my patience with YOU!" Turles growled.

"I can't lose my patient!" Chi-Chi wailed.

"That's NOT what I said!" Turles snapped.

"Turles, she's worried about you, give her a break", Krillin said.

"Baldy, I'll give YOU a break", Turles said, glaring at Krillin.

"Something's broken? I thought that arm was lying at an odd angle!" Chi-Chi yelled. "Krillin, get the first aid kit! And hurry!"

With an evil smirk directed at Turles, Krillin hurried off to obey Chi-Chi.

A few minutes later, the bald midget returned with the first aid kit.

"Now, you just stay still", Chi-Chi said as she put a bandage on Turles' head. She then proceeded to put a collar around his neck.

"Is this really necessary?" Turles demanded.

"But of course! If you sustained a spinal injury, I'd never forgive myself!" Chi-Chi exclaimed. "Now to fix that broken arm".

"My arm's not broken!" Turles protested.

But his protest fell on deaf ears as Chi-Chi put a splint on his right arm.

Turles gagged as Chi-Chi tied a sling around his shoulder a little too tightly.

"Oh no, he's stopped breathing! He needs CPR!" Chi-Chi cried.

"No, I don't!" Turles screamed in panic as Chi-Chi's lips came dangerously close to his.