Chapter 15

"Broly, why did you do that to Dad?" Marikia asked as she sat beside her older brother in the cafeteria.

"Because, he insulted you, he said you were like...that woman", Broly answered.

Marikia's eyes flashed angrily.

"I'm nothing like her!" the young Saiyan snapped.

"That's what I told him", Broly said.

I'm so sick of him acting like he can do and say whatever he wants to us", Marikia sighed exasperatedly.

"I am too", Broly growled, his tail thrashing angrily.

"Broly, don't get yourself worked up", Marikia said, putting a hand on Broly's shoulder before running her hand through her brother's long, raven-black hair that reached past his shoulder blades. "You all ready made Dad lose his left eye".

"I told him not to push me, but he wouldn't listen to me", Broly replied.

"I know, but you have to keep in mind that you're stronger than Dad is", Marikia said, still stroking Broly's hair.

"I know", Broly said, unable to supress a half smile.

Marikia half smiled too.

Without warning, Broly pulled Marikia into a hug.

Not at all surprised, Marikia returned the embrace.

...

The next day, Broly payed a visit to his therapist, Dr. Nozawa.

Dr. Nozawa had long, straight black hair which she always kept in a simple ponytail.

Today, she wore a black skirt with a matching blazer and a pale pink silk blouse.

Broly wasn't really sure of her age, but he thought she looked somewhere between twenty or thirty.

"I hear you've been having some trouble with your anger again", Dr. Nozawa said to Broly after the two were seated, Broly on the dark blue velour couch and Dr. Nozawa on the matching armchair across from the couch.

Broly nodded.

"Yes, I got into a fight with my father two days ago", he said after a few minutes.

"And what happened?" Dr. Nozawa asked, writing something down in her notepad.

"I...caused him to go blind in his left eye", Broly answered sheepishly.

"Broly! I'm surprised at you!" Dr. Nozawa gasped. "Why would you do such a thing?"

"I don't know", Broly said. "I guess I was just mad because my teacher was really rude to my little sister the other day, and Dad started insulting her too...he said she was...like that woman".

"You don't like talking about your mother, do you?" Dr. Nozawa asked. They had run into this problem before.

Broly shook his head.

"You're sister...Marikia's her name, isn't it?" Dr. Nozawa asked.

Broly nodded his head.

"You love Marikia very much, don't you?" Dr. Nozawa questioned.

Broly's mind was instantly flooded with memories.

(Flashback)

Two-year-old Broly looked down at his baby sister, who was fast asleep in her cradle.

Suddenly, the infant opened her eyes and started to whimper.

"It's okay, Marikia", Broly said, putting a hand in the cradle.