Chapter 7

"They really destroyed the entire house?" Chi-Chi gasped.

Bulma nodded. "Yeah, it's a good thing they got the first house in the new subdivision or things could have got really bad. Besides, their nearest neighbors were at least an hour's drive away".

"So, they can't control it?" Chi-Chi asked.

"They could have, if they'd gotten the proper training", Bulma explained. "But their dad didn't think they would have any trouble with the moon because he and Bardock always covered the windows whenever the full moon showed up".

"Then, why were the windows uncovered?" Chi-Chi was desperate to know more.

"Their stepmom, Ayame, was so desperate for a normal family, she may have just blocked out all the warnings Vegeta's dad told her and well...now they don't have a house", Bulma answered.

"I thought you guys were just kidding when you said they were Saiyans and they could turn into something called Oozaru", Chi-Chi said, her voice filled with awe.

Bulma shook her head and lowered her voice to a whisper. "Chi-Chi, now that you know about the Saiyans, you have to swear you'll keep this a secret", the blue-haired girl said to her friend. "Most people wouldn't understand and I'd really hate to see the guys end up being lab specimens".

Chi-Chi nodded. "Don't worry, Bulma", she whispered back. "I promise I won't tell anyone".

Bulma started to relax. "Okay, good", she said.

"Besides, Goku's too cute to experimented on", Chi-Chi said.

"What?" Bulma asked.

"Nothing", Chi-Chi answered quickly.

"Yeah, right", Bulma replied.

The two then turned to listen to their Algebra teacher's lecture.

...

"Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!"

Goku, Vegeta, Turles, and Raditz heard screaming, shouting, and cheering as they rounded the corner to the lockers. The four Saiyans saw that a huge crowd had gathered in the hallway.

After pushing their way to the front, the four Saiyans saw 18's twin brother, 17 fighting a boy who looked the same age as Goku, Turles, and Vegeta, only he seemed taller, at least Raditz's height. The boy had spiky black hair that reached down his back.

"APOLOGIZE TO MY SISTER, NOW!" the boy yelled, slamming 17 into the wall facefirst.

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" 17 shouted.

The boy punched 17 in the stomach hard, sending 17 staggering back into the lockers.

"I SAID APOLOGIZE TO MY SISTER!" the boy screamed.

"You'd better apologize, 17", someone in the crowd said. "This guy looks pretty mad".

"I'm not gonna apologize for something I don't need to apologize for", 17 snapped, tossing his black hair angrily.

"THAT DOES IT!" the boy snarled, releasing a barrage of punches, kicks, and headbutts on 17.

Suddenly, a very pretty girl with long, spiky black hair like the boy's rushed to the boy.

"Stop it now, Broly!" she yelled, grabbing his arms from behind in an attempt to stop the boy.

The boy let out a cry of rage and whirled his fist around to strike the girl. But then, his fist stopped an inch in front of her face.

Then just like that, the boy's anger faded and he fell against the girl.

"It's okay, just calm down", the girl said to him softly, running her hand through his hair.