12. The aftermath

Hi, I just wanted to preface that I’m writing this late at night so if some things don’t make sense that why. Late at night, my mind is kind of out of place.

_______

Shooting up in my bed from a nightmare/ dream come true, I slept with Enzo. I’m not going to lie it wasn’t bad but I just don’t know what happened the caused that dream but—

My thoughts were cut off by my bed shifting and moving. I look over and see a shirtless Enzo laying in my bed with his eyes slightly looking up at me with a confused face.

“Just got back to sleep bambola” he mumbled in a morning voice. God was that sexy. It was just something about his morning voice that just scratched that spot in my brain that I couldn’t reach.

“No no no no no no no” I ran on as I stood from my bed and running to my bathroom, soon realizing that I had no clothes on.

“This can’t be happening. How could I be so dumb!” I shouted at myself in the mirror. I heard shuffling in the room and then heard a knock on the bathroom door.

“Oh come on bambola I can’t be that bad and from what you were screaming earlier I know I’m not that bad” he laughed against the door. I just stepped out the door and looked him dead in the eye and walked past him and got some clothes from my dresser.

“Okay, you need to go. Gino doesn’t need to walk in in the morning with you in my bed that’s going to make me seem like some kind of slut and I don’t need that again” I demanded at him.

He just chuckled and picked up his clothes and kissed the top of my head and walked out of my room. Leaving me to just rethink all of my life choices. How did I get here?

I couldn’t fall asleep so I just sat in my room till my body got bored and I decided to wander down to the gym I had found a few weeks ago. I turned on the treadmill and ran for about an hour and gave up when Gino came in.

“What are you doing here let alone? why are you awake before 9 o’clock?” he asked as he came up to me with a water bottle from the fridge.

“Thanks, I was just running because I woke up at like three and couldn’t fall back asleep. Better question why are you awake at 5?” I asked him trying to get all the attention off of me.

“I’m always awake this early I don’t know what you’re talking about.” we walked out to the living room and sat on the couch and turned on the tv. We decided to turn on pretty little liars.

After about 2 hours Gino was yelling at the tv “WHAT! I THOUGHT IT WAS MALISA! How could I be so deceived? I’m in the mafia I need to up my skills a little bit.”

He and I just broke out in laughter about his detective skills.

It was now about 7 o’clock and the house was all awake. After finishing a slight tv marathon I made breakfast of chocolate pancakes.

Leo came down and left faster than I could blink. All he did was get his food say thanks and leave. It was a little weird but I didn’t think too much of it.

Enzo came down seeing Gino and me watching pretty little liars and waiting out breakfast. He just laughed and went to the kitchen and got food.

He came back and sat down on the couch with us. After an awkward 10 minutes, Gino spoke up.

“What happened to you too. They can sense the tension all the way in China”

I locked eyes with Gino pleading eyes hoping he wouldn’t push this too far.

______
Really sorry this is a super short chapter but like I said I have writer’s block and I dont know what to write about so please tell me what you want in the next chapter.