20. birthday 'party'*

The hands around my head didn't let me see one bit of light as we went up the stairs.

"Gino was this really necessary? I mean I can tell that you are taking me upstairs its not really that much of a secret to me at this point. I hear you fall up the steps" I laughed as his hands gripped my face tiger telling em that I annoyed him a little bit.

"Will you just shut up and let me do something nice for you for once" he spits. I felt him move from behind me to the front but still covering my eyes as much as he could but I definitely saw the door of Enzo's room in front of me.

Gino twists the knob and I hear the door's unique squeak and my eyes are uncovered. They take a minute to adjust to the new light but in front of me, I see something I never thought I would see in my life.

Enzo was standing there with a rose in one hand and a small cake in the other. Around him, petals are spread on the floor, bed and trailed to the bathroom. He's in a black suit and no tie with it buttoned down a few so I could see his chest.

"You got to celebrate all day with the others now it's my turn" the door behind me closed and Gino was gone and I was left alone with him.

"It isn't that big of a deal you didn't need to do this really"

"Oh, but I wanted to. I mean do you really wanna leave here without your gift?" he teases walking up to me slowly. once he was close enough he slid his finger across the cake and led it to my collar bone spreading it along.

He dipped his head down licking it off as slow as he could knowing I would cave at any moment.

"Okay fine what's my present?" his head perked up and he looked me right in the eye and said "me baby"

He didn't take much time before he dipped his head back down and traced the cake that was still there making sure nothing was left on me. His had made its way up my back to the zipper and slowly pulling it down.

Sliding the straps from my shoulders to the sides of my arms the dress fell to my feet. Enzo didn't waste too much time going and unhooking my bra and leading me over to the bed. I fell backward as he leaned in placing a small kiss on my lips. He was about to pull back when I placed my hand on his neck pulling him back.

"Mhm baby tonight is about you. Let me show you what I mean, that okay with you darling?" he pulled away looking me in the eyes with lust.

"Fine but it better be good or I'm walking out this doo-" I didn't finish what I was saying before I was cut off by him slowly trailing up my things and finding my panties. His fingers hooked themselves under them and pulled them down my legs and threw them to the floor.

Once he was back up to my waist he peppered my legs with kisses till he got to my clit where his thumb was rolling in slow circles slowly building me up to a climax. His tongue lids up to my folds as he takes away his thumb. I wine front the loss of contact but the pleasure is replaced when he sucks on my clit roughly.

"Fuck Enzo" I moan out a little louder than I care to admit.

Slowly running two fingers down my folds he plunges them in me without warning. He curls them up hitting the perfect angle as he pounds them in relentlessly.

"Now Erica do you think you deserve to come tonight?" he comes up from sucking on my clit with a smirk on his face that I want to slap off him right now.

"I would say yes but that would be a lie, why don't you decide," I tell him an answer knowing it satisfies him because he heads back down flicking my clit harder as his fingers move faster sending me into overdrive.