19.The end

Being woken up being strangled isn’t the best way to wake up.

But that was the way I was being woken up right now.

Enzo’s arms were wrapped around me and I had no way of getting out of bed. Slowly lifting his arm to try and get out of this mess I hear him take a deep breath. looking back at him his mouth is pulled shot and his eyes are slowly opening.

“You aren’t trying to leave again are you?” his gruff morning voice says.

“no I was just slightly losing my breath second by second” I laughed making his arm release me faster, this was the fastest I’ve ever seen him move.

“Shit I’m sorry,” He says grabbing my chin with two fingers and pulls me into a kiss.

“It’s fine really,” I say standing up and wondering to the bathroom and brushing my teeth and hair trying to get ready but am soon interrupted by Enzo’s hands snaking around my waist and his head on my shoulder.

“Never leave me like that again got it?” he softly says placing kisses down my neck.

“Got it, but first before anything happens we need to have that morning meeting you were so keen on last night.” I pull back and walk out of the bedroom with him following behind me like a lost puppy dog.

Getting to the kitchen I smell and see Gino cooking…this time the fire alarms aren’t going off.

“Either I’m going crazy or Gino got some cooking skills while I was gone.” I laugh taking a seat on the center island stools.

“One, you probably are going crazy and two I wasn’t doing all the cooking most of it was Mitch,” he says hugging Mitch’s shoulder.

Seeing both of them next to each other I can clearly see that they are perfect for each other in every way possible.

“Meeting in the living room now” Enzo roughly says and walks out of the room.

Gino hands me a plate of pancakes with crispy bacon. We all make out way to the living room and see Enzo leaning on the tv/center table stand.

“Two things need to happen right now. Elian needs to die and it needs to happen today” he bluntly says.

Looking around the room everyone looks the same. Mitch and Gino are sitting together not the end of the couch with a board face. Leo and Louis are in the center just starring at Enzo like this is a normal conversation for them.

Louis and Mitch Explain how Elian was planning on trying to get out of the country today and was going to do it tonight at midnight. They told us how he used the same plane every time he did anything and that he always kept it in the same hanger.

What I took from his conversation is that at 11 we were going to go to the hanger and got on his plane and wait for him. Enzo is going to ‘have some indecent fun’ with him before finally doing the dead.

Gino was the first to make the joke about them sleeping together because of the way that they worded it. I laughed along with him and Mitch but nobody else laughed we only got weird stares from others.

Everyone going to their rooms after the meeting to get ready I met Enzo in our room. He was putting a bag together of the things that he wanted to hurt Elian with.

“Are you sure about this E?” I said walking behind him hugging his backside as he did to me this morning in the bathroom.

“Love, he hurt someone I care about deeply and I won’t let that go by lightly. And when I do this his men become mine so we will have 2x more guys on our side till we die” he turns around and hugs me face to face leaning down to kiss me on the forehead.