7. The fast end*

I walked into the club a nervous mess

I walked into the club a nervous mess. While getting ready Gino explained that all I had to do was seduce the man and bring him to the backroom and the boys would take care of the rest. This was a plot right how of a movie and I didn’t want to be the starring actress.

I decided if I was going to seduce a man I had to look hot right? The answer is yes so I put on a glittery dark red dress that had a fully open back. This definitely would bat some eyes. Seeing as I was going all out I decided to do a good face of makeup and red lips for the full effect.

I had an earpiece in so the boys could talk to me and tell me what to do even though I’m pretty sure what to do. So I sat at the bar and ordered a shot of whiskey and tipped it back. If I was going to have to deal with a straight old white man I was going to need it.

“Well, well, well what is a pretty girl like you doing here?” a man came up behind me, I noticed that it was the man that the boys wanted. Enzo wouldn’t tell me why they wanted him but Gino said that he really hurt Enzo so I might as well go with it.

He sat down next to me and told the bartender to get me another shot, I gratefully accepted. All he did was flirt after I took the shots so I decided to go in. I slid my hand up to his leg and rubbed his thigh.

“I have been through it tonight, do you wanna maybe go to a backroom or someplace a little more private?” I asked him with a smirk and all he did was nod and pull my arm so I was now standing.

“Girls got moves can’t deny that” I heard Gino laugh out. It makes me slightly chuckle the man looked back at me confused.

“I think I’m a little drunk,” I said as I fake tripped like I was drunk. He just chuckled and led me into the room. Following his pervy ways, he placed a hand on the small of my back taking advantage of my current state.

“Blue grapes” I mumbled softly only for the boys to hear. We had decided before that, that would be the code word for when I have him in the room and they could come to get him.

“Got it” is all Enzo said and moments later I heard a knock on the door and Enzo came in with a smile I looked over at the man and saw he was terrified. Why was he so scared I mean he can’t be that bad. I thought wrong.

Before the man could start begging for mercy Enzo stomped over to him and pulled him to the floor and kicked him mercilessly. What did he do to deserve this? After kicking him for a minute or two he pulled out his gun and shot the man point-blank in the head. Well, that went from o to 100 fast, I thought.

Enzo walks toward me and pulled me out of the room and out of the club to the SUV where the boys were waiting. He pulled me in the door where Gino looked back at me smiling.

“That was really good I don’t think we have ever gotten something done so quickly.” he patted me on the shoulder and started the car and drove. The car ride was quiet and long the club was about 30 minutes from the compound so it was an awkward wait, that was till this happened.

Enzo was sitting next to me and he puts his hand on my thigh and rubbed circles on it till he moves it up higher. I looked over to him to just see him staring blankly at his phone. What was he doing? The tension was thicker than molasses.

His hand went even higher almost to my panty line but stopping when I grabbed his wrist and looked up at him with a ‘what are you doing?’ look. He just shrugged. And went back to what he was doing, which was now drawing circles on my clit.

He started to rub faster and I had to bite my lip to hold in the moan. Gino noticed my pinched face and spoke up.

“Hey Erica you good?” he asked.

“Y-yeah I’m f-fine just listening to the music.” I almost moaned out. He didn’t pry anymore he just nodded and went back to driving. Out of the side of my eye, I saw Enzo smirking, he’s a dick.

Without warning, he pushed my panties aside and plunged two fingers inside me. It was a feeling I had never felt. My past boyfriends never really cared for me. I readjusted myself so he could have a better angle. Hey, it’s not like I wanted it to stop.

He only snorted lightly and fastened the pace. Over the music you couldn’t hear anything but if it were to be turned down, oh god protect your ears. He curled his finger and only made me bite my lip harder to the point I’m pretty sure I was drawing blood.

The speed only increased and my core started to tighten and I could feel I was about to retch my peek. My legs started to shake and Enzo noticed as he slowed to pace and looked over at me.

“Beg me for it or I stop right now” he demanded in a deep voice that was SO hot.

“Please— keep going…I need you just do it” I begged and he continued with a smirking nod.

My legs shook for the next five minutes as I rode out my high. Right in time to pull up to the house. I waited for Enzo to leave and get in the house before I got out but got pulled back by Gino.

“Can you tell me what the hell just happened in the back seat while I was driving?” he hushed whispered to me.

“It was nothing I just really liked the music.” I bluntly stated.

“Yeah, cause I totally believe that. I know some nasty stuff happened back there I just hope you have the nerve to finish what you started.” He laughed.

“Trust me it isn’t happening ever again and I know that isn’t the worse thing to happen back there and don’t you ‘have maids to clean for you?” I quoted him from the other day.

I just walked inside and up to my room to pass Enzo walking into his study and sending a smirk my way. I don’t know how I got here but seriously god help me I’m in trouble.

________
Hi I know a lot happened in this chapter but please tell me if I should change what I have.
remember to

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

xoxo, daddy_issues496