8. The late night hit

Since we got home about three hours ago I was able to take a shower but was not able to get the thought of Enzo out of my head. I don't know what was wrong with me but he wouldn't leave my head. I need this to stop right now.

My still weak legs waked down the staircase and decided to wander around the house. I found the library that was wall to wall with books, by that I mean if you try and sit down you cant there are books in the seats. I wandered to the kitchen and grabbed some Ben and Jerry's ice cream and of course, it had to be the best flavor, cookie dough.

I walked out to the backyard and realized that the whole time there was a pool. A fucking pool. Why didn't anyone tell me about this? I walked over to it and sat down putting my feet in the pool seeing as it was mid-August the pool was warm.

I started to eat my ice cream but after about three scoops I heard footsteps from the tree line. At the time I thought it was just one of the trees by the house but they were too heavy and loud to be the trees that's when I turned around to see a large man walking towards me.

"Auf Wiedersehen," he said as he lifted his gun up and aimed it at my body. I stood up and backed up toward the house and he turned so his back was to the pool.

(goodbye)

"Whoa whoa whoa I don't know what you think I did but I promise it wasn't me okay just tell me what I did?" I raised my hands in surrender as I put my ice cream on the ground. I'll come back to you later. I told the ice cream in my head.

"Well for the one you keep helping Enzo kill my family so maybe that's why I'm here. Dosen that sound like enough?" he said as a few tears forming in his eyes, he softened a little bit and I took my chance.

I ran at him with all my strength and pushed him to the ground but that was all before he lifted his gun and aimed it at my shoulder and firing. Little does he know I have been through much worse pain, this is nothing.

I pulled the gun out of his and hit him in the head. It was hard enough for me to cause damage because he couldn't get up now he just laid there as I sat straddling his chest with his gun to his head.

"Auf Wiedersehen"i mocked at him.

I didn't think once before I pulled the trigger hitting the man in the head. I now realized I was running off of adrenaline and I had been shot in the shoulder. I got up off of the man and pushed him into the pool. He was already in a pool of his blood why not an actual pool?

I picked up my ice cream ignoring the pain in my arm and walked slowly into the house. I even slower walked up the steps and thought before knocking on Enzo's study door. I had never been in there so I was wondering what it looked like. Was going in there to tell him I just killed someone the best idea?

I knocked before hearing a quiet yet stern 'come in' I pocked my head in to see Enzo on his computer on his desk that was in front of a window. He looked up with a stiff face when he looked at me.

"What do you want and why do you have my ice cream?" he asked.

I walked in a little bit more so my whole body was in the room his eyes widened and he stood fast running over to me. I scooped another bite into my mouth.

"I was just coming to tell you that you might want to up your security there is a dead body in your pool," I said frankly and he went over to his window looking down at the pool. He just laughed.

"You have a gunshot wound and you worried about my security? Now walk me through what happened while I stitch you up," he said walking me over to a bathroom connected to his study and sat me on the counter, and pulling out a first aid kit.

You would think for being in the mafia they would have more sophisticated methods of doing this. I told him the story leaving out the part about me getting into this because I couldn't get him out of my head. It just left him with a smirk on his face and he stitched me up.

"Doesn't this hurt you? You're like a tiny girl how doesn't it hurt?" he asked.

"You would be surprised how much pain I can take. Trust me it doesn't hurt."

The memories of my last relationship clouded in my mind but I pushed them back I made a deal to myself never to think about it again and I will continuous not to think about it.

"Whatever you say. We are done. You go get some sleep make sure to clean it twice a day we will talk about this tomorrow with the guys okay?"

"Aye, aye captain" I saluted him as if he was the captain of a boat or something. He leaned know to my level and moved over to my ear and whispered.

"Don't think I forgot about what happened earlier now you go before I decide to recreate it" he demanded in a stemmy voice. I hopped off the counter and ran to my room. I didn't need more of him in my head tonight.

That runaway didn't really help while I was asleep cause I had the best dream about Enzo

________
I had intended for this chapter to go in a WAY different way but as soon as I got to like the 4th paragraph i went for it.
make sure to

Comment

Vote

Share

xoxo, daddy_issues496