15. The late night

The boys meet their eyes as if they were asking each other in their minds if they should tell the truth. In the end, they both nodded their head and Leo spoke up.

“You know how I told you how he cares more about the others around him more than himself?” I needed in response.

“Well after we were sent out to find you we did and you told us not to tell him he kind of gave up. By that I mean he didn’t care what we felt he was so worried about you that he just locked himself in his study and just did care.”

I was surprised to hear this. Enzo always cared what others felt, when I got shot he made sure I was okay and not in pain. Why did my leaving hurt him so bad that he gave up on the others around him?

“Wait so you’re telling me that all of this happened because I decided to take a vacation from you guys?” I asked them, they nodded looking at me with guilty eyes.

I don’t know what I did to affect him this much but, wow I didn’t know I was this good.

I shook my head not believing what they are insinuating. I decided that I was going to go to bed seeing as it was almost midnight. But as I walked to my room I remembered that he was in my bed so don’t have a place to sleep.

But I don’t need a place to sleep if I’m not going to sleep.

My mind told me not to go to sleep, rather clean his study. I knew this was a good idea because when I had this happen to me I had to have a clean environment to help me get better.

By the time I was done with picking up all the glass and trash left in his study it was time to disinfect everything so it didn’t stink of alcohol. I made a solution of vinegar and bleach and washed down everything. Now it looked band new and I could finally go to sleep, yet my mind still didn’t want to.

I walked downstairs and was on a cleaning spree. I cleaned all the dishes, organized the pantry, and folded all the laundry. If I didn’t know any better I would say that their maids sucked at their job because this house was a mess.

Now I was tired but he was in my bed still so I sat down on the couch deciding to wait till he got up to go to my bed and sleep. I turned on the tv and started watching Netflix. Within days of being here, I added myself to their profile so I had something to watch.

^^^^^

Poke

Poke

Poke

Poke

“Mhm go away I need sleep” I mumbled into the couch. But was yet again poked. I shot up from my sleeping position and saw that Gino was standing in front of me holding in a laugh.

“Why don’t you just go up to your room it’s like 6:30”

“Because your boss is in my bed.” I got up from the couch fully and walked to the kitchen with Gino hot on my tail. I started some coffee and sat at the counter till it was done and got myself a LARGE mug.

“So did you not sleep last night or something?” Gino asked as he sat next to me on the stool.

“No I stayed up cleaning my mind does that sometimes, it goes into a manic episode and I can’t control it” I took a sip of my coffee feeling it warm my whole body instantly.

“Oh so that’s why it looks so nice, you did a good job.” he patted my shoulder and walked back up to his room in assuming to go to bed. It was still pretty early.

After about 8 cups of coffee, the whole house was awake so I went upstairs, to talk to Enzo to straighten some things out. I knocked on the door softly and it was quickly opened by the man himself. I walked in and sat down on the chair I cleaned last night and made myself comfortable.

Enzo walked behind the desk and sat down.

“I just want to start off by saying I’m sorry I never have left you I know it hurt you, I don’t exactly know why but I’m sorry.” I started off the conversation.

“No, you should not be the one apologizing I’m the one who acted like a child when her toy got taken away. It’s just when you were here I kind of got attached-” I didn’t hear the rest because my body took over my mind telling me to stay awake, my eyes shut.

The last thing I heard was “it’s alright I’ll keep you safe just sleep” and a blanket was placed over my body and I was down for the count.

__________
Im so sorry for the late update but I recently relapsed and have been trying to get better I hope some of you cant understand.

Xoxo,
Daddy_issues496

Comment

Share

Vote