6. The shopping day

Stretching getting out of bed is one of the best feelings especially when it’s on a new bed that feels like a cloud. As I got out of bed I immediately wanted to go back but I could I had to go shopping with Gino today for the so-called ‘mission’ tonight.

I got in the shower and washed off all the moving I didn’t do yesterday because the others did most of it for me. Once done with the shower I walked out and got dressed in a pair of black jeans and a grey long sleeve top.

I did a softer makeup look but enough to look like I put work into my face once in a while. I braided my front hair back and went on with my day to go down and had a bowl of cereal. I didn’t listen to Gino and I washed my bowl, it made me chuckle how hard he tries to make me do no work yet I keep doing it.

“What did I tell you?” he laughed as he came into the kitchen.

“That I look good today?” I asked with a smirk as I motioned down my body.

“That too but also you don’t have to do that we have enough money to pay people to do that you really don’t have to do that now let’s go we have to be back before 3 o’clock” he pulled my arm to the door and out to the car. This man really has a problem with pulling me places.

We pulled up to the mall and headed straight for forever 21 but Gino had other ideas and pulled me into the more expensive stores. I can’t afford this kind of place what is he thinking?

I picked out two outfits that were just dresses that looked like I would never wear to a club but I picked them out just for the hell of it.

“Don’t worry Enzo is paying for it so you can pick all you want,” Gino said with a giddy smile on his face waving a card back and forth.

“Umm no I can’t do that to him,” I said, then I thought about how he just pulled me into all of this

“Never mind I’ll do it lest having fun while we are at it.” a smirk lifted on both of our faces.

After we got done at that place I walked to a victorious secret, I could see that Gino was having a little too much fun so I got done in there as fast as I could but I got all the things I could only dream of getting from there. I got three sets of lingerie and a red plunging teddy.

I got a few weird looks from Gino but decided to ignore them till we got to the food court and sat down waiting for our food.

“So why did you need those things from Victoris secret?” he asked.

“Well, I don’t know exactly what this job entails so I got to be ready at all times.” I broke out laughing as he followed me doing the same for five minutes straight.

“You do you” our names were called and we got our food and ate then got in the car and went back to the compound.

Walking in the house I instantly heard screaming and a door slam shut, a girl that was barely dress ran down the steps down stopping my Gino.

“You need to tell Enzo to get it together I mean he can’t even get it up for five minutes” and she walked out the door. I snorted and looked at Gino with a weird look.

“That was beth she one of his sluts I’m surprised on what she said though I’m not in all his business, I can tell by my room being right next to him that he never has that problem.”

That just made me laugh harder.

“Something else just might be on his mind I guess” and I walked up the stair to my room only to be meet with Enzo coming out of his room I just looked down at my feet as kept walking till I was yanked back by him.

“Do I scare you Bambola?” he asked as he pushed me up against the wall with my hands pinned above my head.

“N-no” I stuttered out. He pushed himself against me whispering in my ear.

“But I make you feel so many other things don’t I?” I bit my lip thinking about how I should answer this.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about” he just pushed harder against me, I don’t know what beth was talking about but she was surely wrong if you know what I mean.

“We both know what I’m talking about but we will have to discuss it late because you have to get ready we are leaving in 2 hours for the club” he pushed back and headed for the study at the end of the hall.

This was going to be a long night I know that for sure.

__________
I know this chapter kind of was short but the next chapter will have more stuff happen.
What do you think about Erica and Enzo?

Vote

Comment

And share please