Meet The Characters

Amber-lyn Moratti:

Age: 14 (turning 15)

Nicknames:Am, Lyn

Grade:Freshman (grade 9)

Am is a crazy person who doesn't just care. She has a idgaf attitude. She tries to be nice but in the end she will do anything for family. She is indeed a twin.

Ace Moratti :

Age: 25

Nicknames:Acey

Job:Works for the family business

Ace is the oldest of all his siblings. When his father died he was only 19 he had no other choice but to be their guardian. He is in charge of the family business, he also has this cold stare and a emotion less face, he only let's his family see his ture emotions.But when isn't comes to Amber its another story.

Lorenzo Moratti:

Age:24

Nicknames:Enzo, Zozo

Job:Works for the family business

Enzo is one of the nice brothers and always tries to make everyone happy. When he isn't working he is helping everyone out with there schoolwork and he also loves to cook.Is also protective over Amber.

Lucas Moratti:

Age:20

Nicknames: Luke

Job:Works for the family business

Luke goes to college and he also works part-time in the family business. He studies medican and he wants to be a doctor in the business. Very very observing.Cares about Amber aswell.

Damon Moratti:

Age:18 (older twin by 1 min 12 secs)

Nicknames: Day

Grade: Senior (grade 12)

Day works part-time for the family business and is also a trouble maker. He has really mad attitude and anger issues. Is a twin. Secretly cares about Amber.

David Moratti:

Age:18 (younger twin)

Nickname:Dave

Grade:Senior (grade 12)

Dave is nothing like Damon cause he is just like Enzo nice and caring but is really overprotective when it comes to Amber. Part-time works for the family business and is always by Damon side when he needs him. (Just like Batman and Robin)

Asher Moratti:

Age:14 (turning 15 older twin)

Nickname:Ash

Grade:Freshman (grade 9)

Ash is just like his twin (Amber) stubborn as hell but he listens to what he is told. He is 1 min and 30 secs older than Amber. He knows about the family business but he doesn't care about it. He is pretty chill and cool to hangout with. All his life he felt something missing and finally found it.

Hugo Rodriguez:

Age: 16

Grade: Junior (grade 11)

Hugo is a bad boy which is bad news. He is hates the Moratti family besides Amber-lyn and he literally will do anything for her but she pushes him away.

This is my story and how I think of my characters as. If you have any questions please leave it in the comments *no hate. Hope you will enjoy my story.

-bye mate