Act 2

I decided to make and Act 2 like strawberryicecreamey I got the idea from her.

Act 2:

Characters-

Audrey Camel Marie:
Age- 16
Grade- Junior
Audrey is new to NYC and she is different et. If she doesn't like someone she'll tell them, if she gets pissed off she'll fight them off, and if you lay a hand on her on boy your dead. She makes friends and her 'brother' is Blake Marie

Blake Daniel Marie:
Age- 17
Grade- Senior
Blake is also new to NYC he is a small bit of nice but don't him for granted he will kill you if you are looking at him in a wrong way. The only person that can calm him down is his 'sister' Audrey. He only makes 1 friends other than Audrey. He mostly hangs out with her.

Liliana Lopez:
Age-15
Grade- Junior
Lily is Audrey's new friend which she is gonna meet in school. She's nice but can fight real good. She's good at fighting and good at playing soccer. She always is a person someone wants to talk to. Which is why she's very known at the school, she's not hated nor is she disliked. Very kind friend. And really energetic at times, but will be serious when she has to.

Liam Lopez:
Age- 18
Grade- Senior
Liam is Lilys older brother. He's gonna be friends with Blake since his sister is friends with Audrey. He's is the same personality as Blake a little nice to the people he knows but if you touch his sister or piss him off your dead in less than 10 minutes. He's chill to his friends and is overprotective over Lily and Audrey.

--------------------------------------------------------------
I really hope you like what I'm doing to my story and please comment, follow and vote. 

Thank you

Xoxo
Bbylaela03