1-Moving?!

"The best and most beautiful things.                   cannot be seen or even.         touched...it must. felt with the heart"
                       ~Helen Keler
--------------------------------------------------------------
~Amber-lyn~

I wake up with so much pain in my body. I have broken ribs, bruises from my stomach to my inner thigh, and a ugly black eye. To answer your question yes I am being abused and yes it is from my step-father and real mother.

Why?...... I don't know.

I have been getting abused from the age of 11 till now 14 so like .....4 years! If I am going to be honest the pain doesn't even hurt anymore, you know when someone just taps your shoulder that is what it feels like. I am used to the pain and it doesn't hurt me but my body it does.

When I'm even sleeping John secretly comes to my room just to beat me up to satisfy himself.

I look over at the clock and see that its 6:00 I have about what...and hour to clean and cook for sir and ma'am food, you heard me I have to call them sir and ma'am who even does that?!

I finally get out of bed and make their food and clean up the house cause eww there dirty little minds don't know how to clean up their mess🤦‍♂️. I finally hear noises coming from up stairs I take my chance and take my school bag and split.

I walked all the way to school cause it ain't that far we are like not even 1 mile far from school I don't really know cause I really really hate math.

I walked to my locker and fell down and saw that someone pushed me. I looked to see the barbie of the school Tiffany, she has this blond hair up to her waist, long nails like cardi-b (no hate love her) , and a short dress that is way past above her knees.

"Ughh What!" I yelled getting back up "Did you do my homework?" Barbie I mean Tiffany said. "No do it yourself" she looked shocked by my answer and tries to slap me, let me say it again tried.

I took her and like it was the lightest thing ever and looked at her hand and broke all her nails like nothing. She screamed and ran away with tears in her eyes.

~after school~

I was walking into my house and saw 2 police men waiting for me to arrive. I looked at them with confusion and one of the men saw me and started to talk.

"Hello Amber-lyn I'm officer Daniel and over here is officer Joseph we are here to discuss your step-father John Cameron and your mother Mary Cameron" he looked at me and all I said was "Umm sure" looking completely confused. We took a seat in the living room and we started to talk.

"I am sorry to say this but....your parents have died in a car accident, they were high on Marijuana and hit another car causing them death" I couldn't believe my ears, there gone I know thats mean but hey if you were in my position then you would be happy to.

"So we found out that you have 6 brothers and you'll get to stay with them until you turn 18" Once I heard 6 brothers i thought of all those mafia books on wattpad that I always read.

"So do I start packing?" I asked getting up from the couch. "Yeah you should but don't take long we have to search the place for any drugs and what abouts" I nodded my head walking up the stairs to my room.

I got out a bag and put my undergarments, my shirts, and my jeans cause I barley have any clothes. I walked out and saw the officers on there phone( well I guess that being a officer is easy). We walked into the car and left to the airport.

~after the plane ride~

I walked out of the plane with no worry. I saw this 6'3 guy who has a suit and shades on his face. He looked like he just finished drinking at a bar or even he worked to hard as a CEO.

"Hi are you Amber-lyn?" He said walking up to me. "Umm yeah...and you are?..." "Lorenzo! Your oldest brother...well follow me then" he said walking towards this nice car.

Well this is gonna be fun....

First chapter is done! Hope u enjoyed it :)) Enjoy reading