23- Blakes pov

"Angrey people are not always wise"
--------------------------------------------------------------

~Blake's pov~

I am coming back to New York from my business trip to Russia. The French mafia was trying to make and arranged marriage for me but my father declined.

He may be a dick head but he would never force someone to marry for business. No matter the cause.

I signed a paper stating that once I turn the age of 20 I would take over the mafia. I know it's supposed to be 18 but I can't focus on a mafia and Audrey at the same time.

That's hard shit.

Speaking of her, she texted me saying Liliana and Liam from school are staying over till I come back so she won't be alone.

Liam though like why Liam stay over?

Not that I have a problem with him staying over I kinda have a small tiny crush on him.

Come on don't come at me saying he's straight this and that. He never said what his sexuality was so we can never guess.

It's just his long brown curly hair and his hazel colored eyes. Look at me a grown man thinking about someone I like.

I put my key into the lock and saw that Amber the others were watching a movie.

It's only 10 in the afternoon and there still watching movies.

"Hey guys I'm back" I said siting down next to Audrey. "Hey Blake how's grandma" she said giving me the loom have was the meeting.

"Oh grandma was fine just a couple of misunderstanding" I gave her a smile and she looked at me with cautious eyes.

"Sup Blake" "Hiya Blake" Liam and Lili said at the same time "Hey guys" I gave them and looked at the window.

I saw a black shadow pointing a gun at Audrey.

"GET DOWN!" I yelled pushing everyone to the side of the wall and pulling out my gun.

I looked at everyone and saw that Lili, Liam and Audrey all had a gun in hands

What the fuck?

People in black started shooting at us and we shot back.

What the hell is going on.

We all all were trying to shoot everyone in the room without getting hurt. It's a lot harder than you think.

Imagine being thrown a rock but more rocks that one shot by the rock can kill you.

Just don't listen to anything I'm saying I'm making matters worse.

"Fuck" I heard someone say and when I turned Liam was shot in the arm and was still trying to shoot the other.

We shot ever the people besides one. We kept him in the basement so we can ask him questions later.

"Liam follow me up to my room" I said going to my room and pulling out a first aid kit.

He sat on my bed bleeding threw his shirt. Fuck this needs to be quick.

I ripped off the part of his shirt where you I need to see the wond and took a pair of tweasers and pulled out the bullet and put it in a tray. Then I pored a cleaning liquid to clean it and sowed it up. After I put a bandaged wrap around his arm.

"Try not to move alot it'll make it bleed again" I said putting away the stuff

"Where do guys work for? Some gang for something?" He kept asking questions "Would you please let me think, I'm getting a headache" I said rubbing my head trying to smooth the pain in my head.