7- Brother Protection

I have decided to put the date of what I think the day in the book should be to give you all an idea.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Dec 15, 2020
~Amber-lyn pov~

I awoke from my beautiful sleep.

Who am I kidding I kept think about that kiss Hugo gave me a week ago, and we have been really awkward. I was only there for a talk and now I got chills all over my body from thinking about him.

He made me turn into a girly girl and I Hate it. The thought of him makes butterflies fly in my stomach and it hurts can it feels like goddamn cramps.

"Amber hurry up we have to go" I hear Lorenzo calling from downstairs. "Coming!" I yelled and went downstairs

Lorenzo and I have been getting close but not as close as Asher. Sometimes I just walk into his room and sing a random song just to bother him cause...why not.

I walked downstairs and saw them eating so I yelled or shall we call it screamed and they all drop there food and looked at me.

"Amber-lyn what happened or second why did you scream?" Ace asked me in a calm voice "Don't we all have to make a grand entrance?" I said with a sweet innocent smile.

They all stared at me with there mouth open and I just walked to my seat at the table and ate the food that was there. I noticed that all the boys didn't eat but just stared at me. I looked confused and said.

"What?" and raised a eyebrow. For the past few days my attitude has change i have been a more idgaf and a little bit of a crazy side but hey life gets boring without a party.

"Amber?" Ace said keeping his voice calm "Yeah?" I asked looking at him. I mean this guy really thinks imma stop being me hell no.

"Its almost time to leave for school" he said yet in another calm voice. My lips made in a "O" sign.

I quickly finished my food and made my way to there car. I sat in the backseat cause according to the boys 'im too young to sit in the front'.

When we got to school I rushed in so I don't have to get stared at by the whole school. I saw Jenna and we started talking about random things talk we got to class.

I saw Hugo and he was red but turned his head the other direction. I sat next to him cause that was our assigned seats.

The teacher was talking about random stuff but I wasn't paying attention, I was too busy thinking about that kiss that happened between Hugo and I.

Does he regret it?

Does he like me?

Does he think im annoying?

Did my breath stink during the kiss???

Im over thinking things. Like I really am. It was just a kiss. I think?

After class I saw my brothers beating up some guy and when I went to see who it was...It was Chris and Austin!

"Woah what's going on?" I yelled pushing Damon off of Austin and pulling his friends off of Chris. David wasn't doing anything he was leaning against the wall on his phone.

"Hey watch it!" Damon said in a hushed tone. "What did they do to you?" Walking in front of Austin and Chris in a protective guard kind of way.

"Baby why did you let that whore stop beating them up?!" A girl said, she had a caked face and clothes that doesn't even cover up her body. What's the point in wearing clothes if your gonna wear that?

She was clinging on Damons arm and Damon just had an irritated face that says 'get her the fuck off me'.

"He was touching me and your gonna let him do it!" She said yet again in a high pitch voice. "Listen her Barbie my friends didn't do shit so just walk away and go find Ken why your at it" I said in a irritated voice.

But she didn't look convinced she kept looking at Damon but he and his friends already walked away cause they got bored already.

"See LOOK what you did?!" She yelled following after the group like lost puppies.

"Are you guys alright?" I turned looking at the boys they nodded the heads and we made our way towards the cafeteria.

When we walked in I was frozen in sight.

"Xander?"
--------------------------------------------------------------

I hoped you guys liked the chapter. I'm so sorry I haven't been updating i totally forgot this booked existed 😅

Ooooooh who do you think Xander is?

Bye for now

Xoxo
Bbylaela03