4-First Day of School

"I begin with an idea and then it becomes something else"

-pablo picasso
_________________________________________
~Amber-lyn ~

I was standing there thinking about what I should wear. There's this crop-top nah this fitted shirt nah you know what imma just wear a black hoodie with jeans.

When I made it downstairs I saw all my brothers wearing fancy clothes I mean were only going to be there for a couple of hours don't gotta look rich.

"Finally you take 5-ever" said Asher I laughed and an idea came to mind "Shoot I don't like this shirt imma go change again" I said pretending to walk up the stairs. I heard many groans and I laughed again raising my hands in surrender.

I sat in the seat I sat in yesterday and ate breakfast super fast so that I could leave. I don't really like school but I'm kinda excited cause why not.

I saw all the boys walking out the door. When I mean boys I mean Damon, David, and Asher. Once we got in the car Asher and I sat in the back and David sat in passenger and Damon drove.

"Hey can I play the songs?" looking at Damon for an answer he nodded his head and I quickly connected to the car and played 'Story of my Life' by one direction. I was singing loudly

"The story of my life ,I take her home

I drive all night to keep her warm and time

Is frozen

The story of my life, I give her hope

I spend her love intill she's broke inside

The story of my life"

I ended the song and all of them looked at me as if I had five heads.

"What?" I asked cause these people are still looking at me "Sis you got a straight up badass voice" I laughed as we headed towards the gate to school.

We got down and everyone was staring at me I mean boys checking me out and girls glaring at me giving me the 'you just stole my man' vibe.

"Shoot I forgot to mention...we kinda a big deal here" Asher said laughing, I sarcastically laughed with him only to slap the back of his head.

He glared at me and all I did was stick my tongue out at him following Damon and David. We got into the office and the lady looked up only to have her face pale as snow.

"Umm h-how may I h-help you sir" she shuddered out of fear. Damon rolled his eyes and said "Schedule for Amber-lyn Moratti" she nodded her head and walked away.

"Here you go Miss Moratti" the lady smiled and gave me my locker code and schedule. I smiled back at her and mumbled a thank you. Asher took my schedule and looked it over as we reached a random hallway which I guess is where my locker is.

"OKAY so you have Damon for Algebra and Gym, me for Biology, and David for Music." I nodded my head and walked towards my locker while my brothers left to there class.

I was about to put my code into the locker when I was pushed against the locker and fell to the ground. I turned a round to a see a blond haired girl with a caked face and long nails like Nicky Minaj.

"Talk to the Moratti Brothers again and I swear you will regret it" she said with a high pitch voice. "Make me" I said getting off the floor and had an evil smile plastered on my face.

She tried to slap me. Hint hint tried, I grabbed her hand twisted it and broke off her nail like breaking a pencil. I pushed her against the floor and kneeled down to her to whisper something in her ear.