3- The incident

" You can't blame a writer for what the      characters say"

-Truman Capote

In the next chapter I will put photos of what I think the characters should look like in my perspective.

On to the story 😄
--------------------------------------------------------------
~Amber-lyn pov~

I awoke with a terrible headache. I took a shower thinking about what the heck just happened last night, Damon. He hurt me so bad and I made him more angry with my dumb come backs.

I deserve better. I mean it takes time in making those come backs it isn't easy making those really good.

I finished showering and putting on my clothes. And decided to go for it and try to find the kitchen.

Mission accomplished 😌

No one was up since its like 4 in the morning so I decided to make breakfast cause why not.

I made pancakes, eggs, bacon, and put fruit on the table. I was about to start washing my hands when Lorenzo came down and looked stunned at what he just witnessed.

"Well good morning bambina" he said still looking confused. (Child)

Shoot I forgot to say I can speak Italian, Russian, French, and Spanish.

"Sorry I wanted to cook breakfast for what happened yesterday and to apologize for what I have done" I said looking down faking cause I cooked breakfast so that I could eat not what I just said.

"Also what does bambina mean?" I asked playing along so they don't know what I'm doing. "It means child" he said siting down on the dining table.

"Come let's eat neonata" he smiled at me. We were eating at the table making small talk when I heard yelling.

"IT WASNT MY FUCKING FAULT" Damon yelled from upstair "OF COURSE ITS YOUR FAULT. You hurt our sister" another person yelled back at Damon.

I flinched back at the yelling and Lorenzo held my hand trying to make me feel better.

"IT. WAS. NOT. MY. FAULT. " Damon yet again yelled at the guy who out of the blue slapped Damon and told him to go upstairs.

He turned to Lorenzo and I and his face softens at me and turns to Lorenzo with a straight face.

"Amber honey I am so sorry for what Damon did it was not the idea of  'house warming'." The mystery dude said .

"Its okay but I didn't catch your name?" I mean I don't know his name and what I'm supposed to automatically know his name shesh.

"Oh I'm Ace. You're guardian" I nodded my head and continued eating my food.

Minutes later more boys came down the stairs looking at me confused and Damon looked at me with a angery glare. Ace cleared his throat and that got all of our attention.

"As you see the girl next to Enzo is Amber-lyn and to answer your questions she is our sister" they all turned there heads towards me and I blushed from all the attention.

A brown headed boy who looks close to my age raised his hand for some reason. I mean we ain't even in school don't gotta raise your hand my dude.

"How old is she?" He said with a very deep voice. "I guess 14 like you" Ace responded scratching the back of his neck.

The brown haired boy who kinda looks like me smiled and said his name is Asher. Hey his name has an 'A' like me funny.

The boys introduced themselves from oldest to youngest there's Ace, Lorenzo, Lucas, Damon the asshole, his twin David who seems the opposite of Damon, and my twin Asher.

Ace said when I'm done eating to meet him in his office to discuss the 'rules' which indeed i will not follow.

I knocked twice on Aces door and heard a come in and there sat Ace on a really really nice fancy chair.

"Okay Amber your here to discuss the rules and I think there not to hard to understand" " Wait can I say them cause I already know what you gonna say" I said looking at him. He didn't continue so I said

1: You guys expect a verbal response

2:get good grades in school

3:no back talking nor do I sass talk

4:respect my brothers

5: no boys or talking to boys

6: listen to my brothers and do as they say

7: when I go to school respect my teachers and aids

8: oh and never come back up to this 3rd floor and basement again"

I cleared my throat cause it was really dry. He looked shocked and had his mouth on the floor.

"How did you know" he said still looking shock "Mafia books on wattpad they say these rules and I guessed they were the same" I shrugged like it was nothing. He nodded and I excused myself from his office.

On my way down the stairs I bumped into Damon and I mumbled a sorry but he grabbed my arm to look at him.

"You know I'm sorry about what I did yesterday but that wouldn't stop me from hating you" he said looking at me straight in the eyes. I moved my arm from his grip and said

"I don't care how bad you hate me...cause you don't know where I have been through, did you know that mom try to sell me to her drug dealers just to get more Marijuana yeah you don't know" I walked away leaving him speechless. I didn't want to tell them yet but him and his 'I hate you' shit is boring its just like those Mafia books I've been reading on wattpad.

I was in my room blasting 18 by one direction (definitely recommend listening) when Asher came in and just looked at me. He just stood by my door and looked at me.

"Umm do you need something?" I asked trying to be nice. "No" was all he responded. I got tired of him looking at me so I took one of the pillows that I had on my bed and threw it at him. He took the pillow and threw it at me, then a pillow fight came along.

"Am i disturbing something" a voice caught us off guard and we stopped what we were doing and dropped the pillows on the floor.

I noticed that it was Lucas the one brother I never talked too he laughed and told us that we had to get to bed.

We groaned and laughed then headed for bed. I was playing a song and fell asleep thinking about the day where I have to go to school tomorrow 🥺

So sorry that I haven't posted been really busy with school. Well enjoy this chapter:))))