32- I call the shots

"Stupid things have good outcomes everytime"
Jj from outer banks
--------------------------------------------------------------
~Amber-lyn pov ~

We got on the road and drove all the way to Germany and that's 14 hours so we slept and took turns driving.

The cars we used isn't automatic so who ever knew how to drive stick had to drive.

It was me Lili and Liam with men in one car, Damon David and men, Hugo and his men and Micheal had his men drive in another car.

All just to save Asher.

We all took turns sleeping and luckily we made it to the base where they had Asher.

We all waited go out slowly and for everyone to arrive.

Damon walked out infront of us.

"Guys I am so happy you all decided to come to save Asher. Some of you may not make it and I am so thankful for your sacrifice to save my brother. He may be an asshole at time but I love him, we all love him and we'll go and do whatever it takes to save him" he said and everyone began to look at him with pride.

"Hugo and I will take the left side Liliana and Liam you and acouple of men will go to the right side Amber and Michael you will take the front. Does anyone understand?" He yelled we nodded our head "We well go on my command" he said holding his gun facing the building.

"Capo why don't we just go now? There's time that's gonna be wasting" one of the men said and Damon gave him a look "I call the shots. Do you hear me? Not you." He said sternly looking at him

"One" he said and German men were already running out of the building towards us

"Two" he said and they were already getting closer

"Three" he said and we all shot them and made our way towards the places we were supposed to go.

There was blood everywhere and so many men on the floor.

Me and Michael ran inside shooting anyone who we see. We don't even know where we're going but I will not leave this place without a single German dead.

(A/n I am not saying this to offend anyone who's German it is just a book and I couldn't think of anyother nationality as the enemies)

I saw 4 guards guarding this door and I immediately knew Asher was in there.

We shot the guards easily. And when we opened it we saw Asher talking to a girl and a guy, seems to be siblings.

The girl seemed more like the leader and the brother seems more like an Asher. I don't know.

"Hey" the girl yelled and ran up to me and tried to punch me in the face but I dogged it.

I kick her in the stomach and her hand went to pull on my hair. Bitch. I punched her in nose and in-between her mouth which causes her to pass out. If you put enough power into it.

Micheal was fight the other guy and I ran to Asher pulling out my knife and freeing him from them ropes.

"Thank you" he said hugging me

I turned to Micheal and he already shot the people that were in the room including the girl I knocked out.

We ran out the door and were almost there to the opening of the house put someone shot me in the leg from behind.

"Hiting someone from behind there back is a cowardly move"

I fell to the floor and turned around to see the German Mafia leader.

"Amber-lyn Moratti what a pleasant surprise" he said in some vampire voice. Like the one that goes Bla Bla blaa

"Couldn't say the same" I said rolling my eyes "I gave you an option marry me or die" he said smiling

"When did you say die?" Asher said confused

"Now" he pulled out his guy to shoot me but someone was in the way.

I shot the German dude in the head and went to see who it was.

"Hey bebita" Hugo said smiling atme while I held him close to me

I couldn't take it anymore I was already crying. He was an asshole but, yeah he was an asshole who cared about me.

"Hugo" I said crying harder I lift of him shirt and saw that he wasn't wearing a vest.

"You fucking stupid I told you to wear a vest to avoid this problem" I yelled at him but cried even more.

"I love you so so much. If I don't make it-" he said before I cut him off "NO! Your gonna fucking make it" I said crying while everyone stared at me with sadness

"If I don't make it there is this folder I put on your desk, take it and read it closely. I love you so much." He said and began to close his eyes

"No Hugo you don't leave me I love you too. You aren't leaving me" tears began to blur my vision but I vipped them away

"Good bye Amber-lyn, I always knew you'd be the girl I'd die for" he said and closed his eyes
--------------------------------------------------------------