5-School part 2

So this is gonna be like the to be continued movies where I continue them so yeah just to let you know ;))

I will be putting songs up there for now on😄😄

Song- Train Wreck by James Arthur
--------------------------------------------------------------
~Amber-lyn ~

The doors opened and everyone was silent and guess who it was...

"Michael?!" I recognized the person it was my childhood brother Michael was always there for me and he even knew about what my parents did, he was the house I stayed at when I ran away from the men who mom sold me to.

"Ambie?" He said. He ran towards me and hugged me like my life dependent on it he then picked me up and swung me in circles. I heard a couple of gasp but I didn't care. I then remembered that he left me and punched him in the arm.

"Ow! What was that for?"he said fake glaring at me. "Thats for leaving me" I replied sticking my tongue out of my mouth at him. He mumbled a sorry and I was about to say something when my brothers came.

"Amber what are you doing with him" Damon hissed at me and I just rolled my eyes "You told me to stay away from Hugo I did but you are not gonna make me stay away from Michael" I said getting feeling my anger rise.

Without Michael I think I wouldn't be alive right now he helped me threw everything. Theres one secret he told me that his parents warned him about. He's in the mafia, he's father is the leader of the Russian mafia.

"Amber please just listen to us, these people are bad people they could hurt you" David said giving me sad eyes. "If Michael could hurt me he would have done the a long time ago" I glared at him with the coldest face.

"Okay just wait until Ace hears about this hes not going to be happy with what your doing" Asher said being the inappropriate person in the group and sticking his tongue out of his mouth.

I nodded my head and they left me alone with Michael.

"Come hang out with me and my friends" I said pulling him to my group with everyone there stunned "Guys if you don't already know this is my bestfriend/childhood brother Michael. Michael this is Jenna, Sophia, Chris, and Austin" they all said a "hi" and we ate lunch.

"Oh shoot Ambie I want you to meet my friend Hugo, Hugo this is Amber" Michael said introducing me to Hugo. "Sup assface" I said nodding my head to Hugo he looked shocked and covered his invisible heart.

"Awe bebita you know I'm not a assface your just saying that cause you just like me so much." He said smirking I raised my eyebrows at him "Bullshit you were so God damn annoying that you are worse than any period I've ever had" I said throwing a bunch of napkins at him.

He laughed and we all just talked at random stuff till the bell rang dismissing us to our next class.

"What class do you guys have?" Jenna said looking at all of us. "Algebra" I said with and irritated voice. "Me and Sophie have Biology" Austin said "Well I have History so I'll see you guys later bye!"she said waving at us I waved back and went to my Algebra class.

I walked inside and saw Damon with a smirk on his face. He patted the seat next to him and pointed at me, I rolled my eyes and walked towards him and sat down on the seat.

"Well little sister you better pay attention in class or Ace will have another problem with you" he laughed I rolled my eyes until I saw the girl from this morning walking towards Damon.

"Babe you said I could sit next to you today" she complained. Damon was about to say something when I cut him off "Yo Barbie leave him alone your so god damn annoying or you want another scene of what happened this morning?" I asked her with a smirk