16- New York City

"I rather have real smiles than fake tears"
--------------------------------------------------------------
~Audrey Marie pov~ (Yeah its changing)

Once we got off the plane Michael aka Blake told me we have to go to a hair salon to change our hair so we can actually look like siblings.

We got to this place called 'Sunset Cuts' and we walked inside to get our hair done.

"Hi I'm Melissa how would you like your hair done todays?" She asked nicely and pulled me to a chair while a guy pulled Blake to a chair.

"I want something really different maybe raven colored hair and a couple of layers" I told her and she nodded her head and did my hair.

After a couple of hours of her doing my hair it was finally done. My hair was raven black and it was cut up to my waist. Before my hair was up to my thighs but now it's a little bit shorter.

Blake's hair was done and he looked like he was my twin. About my twin I miss Asher like I really miss him.

I really wonder what's he's up to.

"Hey you ready to go?" Blake asked me while paying the lady "Yeah" I told him with a smile

~later on that day~

We bought this nice house really fast and moved all our stuffs in, well Blake got lazy so he payed guys to do it for him.

The house was a 4 bedroom with 3 bathrooms and a patio. It was really nice with a good price if you ask me.

I walked up the stairs deciding to pick which room I want. When I found the room I put all my boxes and stuff inside and put everything away cause I'm really OCD.

I put the picture of David, Damon, Asher and I on my nightstand. It was the photo we took at the carnival before all this stuff happened. I really miss them and I hope there doing good.

It took us over and hour to make this place look like a home buy we got it done.

I was walking down the stairs of our new house and saw Blake watching the news.

"Its just in that the leader of Italian mafia Ace and his 2 brothers Lucas and Lorenzo Moratti were found dead in there house. The new leader of the Italian mafia is now Damon Moratti since he at the age. He is now the guardian of his youngest brother Asher Moratti." She said and Blake turned off the TV.

"Audrey I don't know what to say but I'm kinda happy there dead" he said walking up to me giving me a hug. "I would let you go home now but it's, it's-" I cut him off "Its not safe I know" I told him giving him a sad smile.

I loved the three it's just they tired to kill me for money I can't let them find me not now of course.

We watched this random movie about this girl who has this sickness and a boy with the same sickness as her and they fall in love but I'm not spoiling it, its called 5 feet apart.

When I looked at Blake and saw that he was sound asleep and turned off the TV and went to my room.

I really hope my brothers are okay.

I hope David and his manz is going good.

I hope Damon finally finds the love of his life.

I hope Asher isn't killing anyone yet.

And I hope Hugo is doing good without me.

All I have is hope. And hope will save us all.
--------------------------------------------------------------
So what do you guys think?

I'm thinking of doing one of the brothers pov in the next chapter.

From where I'm from there's this girl who thinks it's okay to say the n-word, let me tell you it's not. People died from that word, whipped, raped, almost killed for saying what they feel. And people this it's okay to say that word like it doesn't have a meaning I'm part African-American and it hurts me that people are racist to this day. I hope that one day they will be forgiven for what they have done for being racist. 👊🏻👊🏽👊🏾👊🏿

Wear a mask and I hope your all safe.😷

I'm thinking of changing the cover to this what do you think?

Xoxo
Bbylaela03 😌💅