17- Damon

"Self blame gets you no where"
--------------------------------------------------------------
~Damons pov~

I woke up to a loud scream that caused me to fall out of bed.Why the fuck are people screaming this early in the morning.

I got out of bed and went to see who screamed. Once u walked out the door I saw Asher and David crying in Ambers room. Why, why are they crying?

"She's gone! She's fucking gone!" Asher yelled while crying on her bed. She left? How could she do the to us? We became close and she left. I heard Ace yell angrily.

"Enzo she fucking took the money she took all 1 trillion of it" Ace yell at Enzo while I stood there confused. "She took it?! How did she fucking find out" Enzo yelled even more angry.

"The lady at the bank called before I came home and told me she cashed it out and left" he told him throwing his phone at the wall.

"What do you mean I don't understand?" David asked. Finally someone asked "We were planning on getting her married to Hugo then killing them both so I could be the leader of the Spanish Mafia and the Italian Mafia. Great grandmother gave Amber the money as a child so she can have more money than us. But Luke, Enzo and I wanted to take the money for ourselves so we can me trillionaires" Ace finished like he wasn't planning on killing our sister

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUR UGLY ASSHEAD! Do you not hear you stupid ass self, you planning on killing our sister my fucking twin to get money! Your so fucking selfish!" Asher yelled at them while I pulled out my gun and shot all three of them in the head which causes them death.

"Dumb assholes" Asher mumbled walking away from the area to his room

"CLEAN THIS UP!" I yell at the guards going downstairs to drink .

I'm tired of Mason and his bullshit. He's like "I'm the oldest do this" "I'm the oldest fo that" it really does get fucking annoying. I'm glad I killed him before he had the chance.

My disappointment is mostly on Lucas and Lorenzo. Enzo was like a mother to me in a male figure. If I needed help I came to him, I wanted to cover up the people I killed I came to him, when I needed help from my cutting addiction I came to him. I just can't believe.

Now going onto Luke :/ . I went to him for girl advice, for help if I needed to call someone cause of my insecurities, he wasn't that close like Dave but he was close.

I took my Jack Daniels Bourbon and drank it like there was no tomorrow.

~the next day~

I was reorganizing my new office (which was Aces) and making it something better.

^^(A/N the offices)

^^(A/N the offices)

Once I was finished I sat down on the desk doing paperwork now that I'm the new Italian Mafia leader. It's kinda hard but I was born in it and it looks like I don't have a choice.

I walked out of my office and went to check on my brothers cause that's one thing Ace never did.

I went to check on David and he's in his room talking to his boyfriend Xavier and when I went to checked on Asher he was in Ambers room asleep on her bed.

I feel sorry for him his twin left cause she felt unwanted. He really has it tuff on him and I wished he didn't feel that way.

I forgot to say when I became the leader I called my bestfriend Vincent and he became my second in command. He knew ever since about me being in the mafia but I never said anything.

It was already getting late so I went to my room took a shower and turned on the TV to the news.

"Its just in that the leader of Italian mafia Ace and his 2 brothers Lucas and Lorenzo Moratti were found dead in there house. The new leader of the Italian mafia is now Damon Moratti since he at the age. He is now the guardian of his youngest brother Asher Moratti." The news reporter said.

"Fuck" I mumbled under my breath
--------------------------------------------------------------
I decided to post a new chapter to let you guys know I didn't forget yall 😌✌

I hope you guys have a beautiful day

I have a little Suprise happening in the next chapter 😏

In the song up above I'm still fighting against racism. All lives matter, the new fight now is about people who are Asian. It doesn't matter what nationality you are as long as you have a good heart that's all that matter.

Okay bye now

Xoxo
Bbylaela03 👊🏻