21- old jeans

"Nobody notices how hard I try to hold back my tears everyday"

This is my favorite song from them^
--------------------------------------------------------------
~Audrey Marie pov~

Once I got back from school I saw a letter on the counter from Blake stating that he had to go back to Russia and he couldn't get put if it.

He told his parents he was leaving but he didn't tell them where and why so, they only call him for meetings or paperwork that needs to be signed.

*sighs* I'm home alone

I went to the living and started watching Grey's Anthony, there was a knock on the door that interrupted my show. They gon die.

I walled over to the door and saw a note with a big present under it. I looked around checking whos there and saw nothing.

I walked back into the house and read the letter.

Dear Audrey Marie,

I know who you are. I bet you guessing how? Well I knew from the second I saw those hazel colored eyes. Come on Amber! Why are you hiding? Why did you run away from Italy?

I miss you to damn much and it's fucking hurting me each day without you in my arms.

Here's a gift in remembrance of me.

xxx anonymous :))

Who in the hell is this? I opened the box and inside was a beautiful red dress that looks like it was from the 90s and a white pearl necklace that came with it.

(A/n the dress)

(A/n the pearls)

(A/n the pearls)

Who the hell gave me this?

I walked upstairs and put the dress in a hanger and put it in my closet and put the necklace in my jewelry box.