12- Change?

"Don't be fooled love I'm the devil in.                                disguise"
              ~Niklaus Michaelson
--------------------------------------------------------------
~Amber-lyn pov~

It was already Monday.

So yesterday I literally watch all of the vampire diaries till I saw Stefan die. Bitch. No one liked you asshole.

"Amber darling you have to hurry up" I heard Enzo said from the other side of the door. "Im coming Enzo" I said pulling on a hoodie and basketball shorts. I ain't good at basketball but the pants is lovely.

I walked downstairs and let me tell you it's so hot, I'm thinking about going upstairs to change again but I'm to damn lazy.

"Amber-lyn Laela Audrey Moratti I swear to whatever God that if you take anymore time in that goddamn room I won't hesitate to burn it to its grounds." Damon said with a face that is telling the truth. Gezze bro don't get your panties in a twist.

"Sorry" I mumbled getting a slice of bread and making my way to the car. We were already late for school.

When we walked in I was pulled to a corner. The first thing I did was punch the mother fucker but noticed it was Xander so I stopped.

"Omg what the fuck do you want" I groaned irritated. I swear he he can get the message to fuck off.

"Ambie listen, I'm sorry for what I did in the past. I know what I did was wrong and I was thinking that we could put all these problems ahead and just 'be friends'." He said holding his hands in surrender

I don't really know what to say... he cheated, lied, and took my first kiss. (Yeah I got my first kiss taken not my v-card).

On the other hand hes nice, sweet, kind, and a gentleman. Should I become his friend...again.

"Sure but don't think I trust you" I finger pushed his chest and walked away with him following me like a lost puppy.

When we made it to my first class I saw Hugo smile at me but then he saw who was behind me and glared at Xander. Shesh guy got man problems not my fault :/

The class went in a blur and now its lunch. I walked to my table that sat Jenna, Sophia, Chris, Austin and Michael. I sat down with them and Xander came along so we invited him to our conversation.

Hugo came up to us and asked me to follow him outside to 'talk'.

"Why are you talking to Lander?!" He whispered yelled to me when we were far from the cafeteria. Who does this guy think he is the King of England!

"I can talk to whomever I want to Hugo....stop making it a big deal" I said looking at him irritated I mean I do like Hugo its just...he's to what do you call it? Possessive? Yeah whatever thats him.

"Im just looking out for you and I don't want you hanging out with him cause...he's really bad." He said looking down "Says the person whos in the Mafia" I replied smirking at him.

I know Alexander broke my heart, cheated, and made me go threw depression but everyone in life deserves a second chance and let me tell you if Xander breaks that I will kill him.

"I understand Hugo I won't talk to him" I said holding his hands in mine

"Really?" He said

"Of course" I replied

Lies

He walked away and I walked back to the cafeteria. That guy is something don't ya'll think?

(a/n finally drama!)

After school

I was walking was in the car with the boys till I felt a vibration from my phone. I checked it and it was a text from Xander.