31~ Mother In-law Is A Fiend.

BORNO EMIRATE COUNCIL.

"Have you met your mother in-law yet, Sumara?" Her Majesty asked Suhayr in the middle of their funny conversation, they are getting used to each other and even talk about unnecessary stuff just to laugh.

"No, I haven't neither has your Sa'd thought about introducing us to each other so it's cool." She shrugged her shoulders nibbling on another grape she took from the bowl in front of them. She's been eating those fruits heartily and her Majesty don't seem to mind too.

"You should meet her today if you have time, I can ask a maid to accompany you there." Hajiya Fareedah still suggested because she knows the drama is going to take place but she'd rather want it to happen soon. She's been bored and only Suhayr could yank her out of that boredom confined place.

"Back in my home, the husband is supposed to take the new bride to meet his mother after the marriage. I can't go there all alone, she might not even know who I am." Suhayr flattened her lips not looking forward to meeting anyone again from the royals, they are really infuriating. And not to forget, way too arrogant for her.

Hajiya Fareedah is insisting only because she knows Suhayr will be the one to put her daughter in-law in her place. She's heard what has happened with Juwairiyah when they went for the last ritual so she is very sure she won't take any crap from her mother in-law either. She's never tried getting back at her daughter in-law because she doesn't want to stoop to her level but now, she has someone to join forces with, no one other than Suhayr.

"You have to go alone seeing as Sa'd is not at home now, I would've asked him to do that. Now, don't fold my hands and go see the woman that gave birth to your loving husband." Hajiya Fareedah had to held back a chortle when Suhayr's expression quickly changed to that of horror.

"Please, that man is Satan's older brother so no loving should be attached to his name. I hope she is not as consistent as her children, no offense." Suhayr made a move to stand up taking two apples and a pear with her to eat on her way, she can't help.

"None taken. You can trek there so few maids will accompany along with guards. Jakadiyah, arrange that." She said to the woman sitting completely quite by their side only chirping when asked. She looks to be completely loyal to her royal Majesty, it's refreshing.

"Right away, your Majesty." And she left to do what she is asked to do.

"Time to meet another royalty I guess!" Suhayr grumbled underneath her breath, she would want to go back to their chamber and have a good sleep which she hasn't had ever since she came, her afternoon naps.

With that, a few maids were asked to accompany her to her mother in-law's chamber who apparently lives in different chamber from her Majesty, it is understandable. But to Suhayr at that moment, it is pure torment keeping aside the stares she is getting from the people walking aimlessly around. She thought the place would be quite but how wrong could she ever be, it is too loud with people bursting around, most of them are maids though but that's not enough to calm her down.

"Your Highness, this way." One of the maids led her to the right side abandoning the left she wanted to follow as though she knows the way, she nodded and followed quietly.

There are whispers and if it was back in Chad or highschool, she would have shut them up with a glare but the people here don't know who she is and she needs to act like the perfect daughter in-law to the royalties, she is only doing this for Hajiya Fareedah and respecting her old age. This is what she define as lack of freedom, limited moves and uncomfortable outfits. Tasneem wanted her to wear that deathtrap called lapaya, she downright refused.

Isn't she already married to the family? Why on earth does she need to impress them again with her clothes? If they know who she is and what she does, they wouldn't even have agreed their son to marry, she fights for living and fun and she knows no one would want their child marrying a boxer, he'd end up in the hospital everyday. Sa'eed should be lucky, she hasn't awaken her beast, she will soon with that attitude of his that reek nuisance.