17~ Kanuri Traditional Steps.

BORNO EMIRATE COUNCIL.

Suhayr was sent to another wing by car with Sa'eed but she didn't say a thing to him neither did he initiate any conversation letting her wrap her head around the fact that she is going to get married again. Even though the first marriage gave her the satisfaction of knowing she is not maybe married, but now that everyone is pushing their heads in the matter she is not too sure. She will really by tied to this egoistical man, no turning back.

This time around with more than hundred breathing species.

She is not even curious about her surroundings anymore but just let the driver drive further into the castle. They stopped in front of a gigantic ivory gates with golden intricate surrounding the ends of it, it looks mature and powerful too. There are guards standing by the side waiting for their car to arrive and as soon as it did, they opened the gates for them to get through. The inside is also breathtaking but she has her mind set somewhere.

"Get inside and be ready. My family are going to come over to yours, inform your Aunt about it." Was what Sa'eed said before gesturing that she leaves the car which she did without a word making him wonder if she has hit her head somewhere.

She made her way into the place that looks like another house on it's own. It is painted alabaster white and shadow grey, eye-catching and also mysterious. It is a two storey building, maids scattered around moving from one way or the other while the guards stood by the doors guiding it with vigilant eyes. The grasses sat by both sides of where she stood on the interlocked driveway like place, then the flowers lacing themselves to the walls.

She sighed and made her way to the only door she could see apart from the other cream gate by the far end. She is not going there since Sa'eed dropped her close to the door, it means she should follow the door, she is not dumb. The maids and guards all bow down and greet her with 'your Highness' making her jump on her feet in surprise but she stuttered a 'good day' out at each set not trying to hide how astounded she was at that fact that they are showing so much respect to her the very day she set her feet in the castle.

Do they know about the marriage too?

Well, she heard that news roar around fast in the castles so she won't be surprised if they knew. She brushed that off and let the guards open the brunette oak door for her, she muttered a small thanks to them then ambled inside with a tiny gasp that could pass as a breath. She can't believe her mother's best friend and her daughters are going to live there only because she brought them with as her family. She felt proud of what she did for once, she did something good.

The paint is same as the one outside excluding the shadow grey which would've made it look too manly and less homey. Inside is painted alabaster and corn. The corn wasn't painted but it's one those unique wallpapers that define royalty. Even the wallpapers are enclosed in square shaped p.o.p around it, one of them have a daisy clock that has the shape of a rose. The other two are empty of anything but it still manage to look stylish to her eyes. Just the way they shone in the light and how they brighten up the room is soothing to tensed muscles.

As soon as she stepped inside the place, she was greeted by this smell of sandalwood and she is sure Aunt Urshia is the one who burnt it, that is her scent. The woman has ton of incense burner and so does Suhayr, they all love it a lot and manage to pack as much as they could from Chad knowing they are going to spend a lot of time. Well, her aunt thought they are going to live forever there, oh well. She might deal with that later if ever she gets what she wants, it is never too late.

What they don't know won't hurt them.

The set of flaxen the Eames sofas are around the large living room, taking up half the place. A gigantic television which she's never seen, a curved one is sat in front of the three sitter while the other two sitters are by it's left side leaving the two sitter by the right side of the television.