74~ Advice From A Mother.

ABDEEN PALACE, EGYPT.

"I don't know where to start from but I know all this is because of your father's selfish motives. You wouldn't have had to marry him because of his wealth and I thought you guys were so in love when I saw you coming in. He was all over you, you know?" Tanisha smiled gently at her daughter because there is no way she will be the only one that saw the chemistry between the couple. Even Suhayr is in denial, they have something special going on that she don't want to admit.

"I told you, he confessed his feelings for me but didn't say he loves me. Our relationship is way too complicated for me to give it a chance and I don't want to give us a chance either. I don't want to catch feeling which is why I'm going to leave him sooner than I thought. It all started from wanting to kill each other..." And she ranted everything that has ever happened between her and Sa'eed. Though there are some places she kept hidden especially the kisses part, that'd be inappropriate to tell your recently discovered mother.

"Wow! You both went to jail because of your egos? He almost lost a great deal because of your pride and you did that to your mother in-law?" Tanisha laughed loudly while clutching her stomach to not make any wrong move and she will vomit blood next. She can't remember laughing like that in a long time but she can't help it. This girl really got her fierce and stubborn nature from hergrandmother, the first person to hold her.

"What can I do? The woman got under my skin without even trying to do so and her daughter too, that one is complete public nuisance." Suhayr rolled her eyes, enjoying the sight of her biological mother laughing so heartily even with death hanging on her head.

When she told her she wants to rest, Suhayr knew what that means because her foster mother, her aunt said the exact same thing to her when she was dying. She said the fever is getting worse and she is tired of taking medicines and injection, she wants to put everything to rest. So now hearing her biological mother talking about resting only brought back horrible memories that will haunt her. She just wants sometime with her real mother after finding her, she don't want to lost her. Not after losing her aunt, her once favorite person on earth.

How can life be always cruel to her like that? Whenever she gets comfortable with someone or is trying to find happiness with that person, something just had to ruin it all from the scratch. She always falls back into that dark pit of fathomless depths that no one could reach out for her. First, it was Sa'ad who left the world before they even have time to flourish their young beautiful love together. Second it's her aunt who thought it's best to leave her in the sadistic vicious world to fend to herself and ended up getting married to someone she doesn't love and someone she married for his wealth to save her own skin.

Suhayr is selfish and she will always agree to that anytime of the day. Her selfishness lead her to marrying an innocent man without telling him the real reason behind the marriage. If she had told him, she is darn sure he would still agree to marry her but will be more than careful with his wealth around her. He deserves to know the truth about their marriage, that is the least she could do to him. The man proves to be love worthy but just not to Suhayr who has lied to him right from the very beginning, he deserves someone better. Yes, someone greater than she could ever be to love him fearlessly.

Tasneem is right, he needs someone behooving that will love him hopelessly but just not Najaah. That woman is more vile than she thought she was, she slept with her husband's younger brother after getting him intoxicated because her friend told her she enjoyed it. That woman is psychotic, seriously, she needs to get checked by a good psychologist. If there is anyone out there for Sa'eed, she prays this person is more good than she ever will be. She is so jealous of this person but what can she do? For the first time again in her life, she is going to be selfless and give him what he truly deserves.