86~ Together At Last.

ABDEEN PALACE, EGYPT.

"What is the commotion all about?" Suhayr ask one of her personal maids hearing the sounds of people talking, the palace in chaos for the first time since her arrival. The place has always been quite, people talk in hush whispers.

"Someone came and he wants to see you but the princes and the pharaoh are not letting him come through, your great majesty." Sara explained, her hands deep into the concoction she is making for Suhayr even though she knows she won't take it. That is her work, to always make it each blessed morning whether or not she takes it is not her problem.

"Me? Who could that be?" Suhayr wondered who would want to see her and her brothers are not letting him. That only leads to one person, none other than Sa'eed because he is the only one they hate from the core of their heart.

She stood up then took calming breaths knowing she should not make stupid moves while she is just in her first trimester. It has been a month since she left Sa'eed and there is no day that passed by without her having to think about Sa'eed, it is always filled with his thoughts if she is not with her brothers. They found out that she always thinks about him and they hardly leave her alone. Even when they are going to work, they make sure she tags along two times a week to reduce the thoughts of their spineless brother in-law. They hated him with more time as she gets too engrossed in the past most of the times and space out.

She never told them anything about him to keep the loathe less, she can't have them hating him when all she could do is love him and try giving him excuses for what he has done. She's done so many bad things to him and he didn't send her packing for everything and this insignificant thing will push him to send her away, it doesn't make sense. But whatever it is that pushed him to do that, he should've told her everything, she can take it but no, he did everything on his own. That is the reason she is mad, she can't bring herself to be pissed off. She wants to be angry at him so the moment she sees him, she'd throw an antique vase on his head watching it shatter with his brain.

Ugh, why is she so in love with that tartar? She keeps creating reasons to not hate him after all that time, she could only say she loves him more now, more than ever. And knowing a part of him is growing in her stomach didn't help the situation. She's gone for one checkup since then and they said everything looks good and safe so she is keeping her breath low. She don't understand why she always gets afraid that something terrible might happen to her baby because her husband is not with her, she never voiced it out though. The fear is always there, gripping at her core each passing second.

Her father still hasn't forgiven Sa'eed and if she tells him this, he will feel like his grandson's life is threatened because of him and punish him like he wanted to. She found out her father is really possessive and her brothers are out of the world with their own. She was not allowed to leave her chamber alone or even sleep alone, there are maids just outside her chamber from behind where her father gave them a tent to stay. She really didn't want that, the maids won't be comfortable but her father wasn't having it neither were her brothers supporting her so she agreed.

She really missed Sa'eed, she don't know how he will react after finding out she is pregnant with his baby. She wanted to tell him after she found out but her phone was ceased by Aqeeb, he gave her a new phone and she doesn't know Sa'eed's number off head. She tried all she could but they didn't give it to her so she gave up. What the hell! Suhayr is never like that, she never feels down for any reason nor has she been weak but like she's promised, she is keeping her troublesome side to the other end of the world. She is being a sweetheart and that is why she didn't follow through thick and thin to get her way. She sometimes miss the other Suhayr, her life wasn't boring then.

Besides, she is not alone now, a baby is growing inside her. Whenever the realisation dawned upon her, she freaks out at the mere thought. She sometimes try to act like there is nothing inside her and see how she would act but she can't do it for the life of her. Her stomach is not showing anything but a small sign of bulge is growing little by little not that anyone will pass it up as pregnant. She also feels like she eats a lot and that is why her stomach is that big but her gynecologist told her that it is the sign of the baby inside her womb. It was nothing to be worried about but she do get worried for no reason.