69~ Aloha Egyptians!

BORNO EMIRATE COUNCIL.

"Hey, is everything alright?" Suhayr yawned sitting up on the bed to stare at Sa'eed who just walked in and ruined her perfect sleep. She is a heavy sleeper but she has been anxious about what her majesty wants to say to her husband so she couldn't really let herself fall asleep like that. The call was abrupt, she felt anxious for no reason since then.

"Are you sleepy?" Was his first question, his hands moving around the buttons of his dress shirt to remove it and get into his pajama cotton sleeping wear.

"Not really." Her palms directly went to her eyes to clear any trace of sleep because if he won't tell her anything only because she is sleepy, then she don't even want to sleep. She's slept the whole afternoon after coming back from Urshia's so she can take longer before.

"Good! Grand mama is going to Egypt tomorrow with grandpa and she thought it would be nice if we go with them since we didn't go on our honeymoon. That is if you're okay with it." He has changed into white pajamas, she didn't even know when he did that. She only find him in front of her staring in her eyes in the dim lit room making the ambiance romantic.

"Are you stupid?! I hope you didn't tell her I won't go because I am freaking going to Egypt!" She leaped into the air not literally but her fists hands punched the air atop her as she bounce on the bed while sitting.

In whole Africa, she only wants to go to Egypt first then any other country should come behind and now that there is an opportunity, who the heck is she to say no? She is so going Egypt to see all those new stuff she's seen on internet and if she could, she would go to each and every tourist attraction. Especially Abdeen Palace, that place is where she took a lot of screenshots and make posters for her room when her mother was alive. Her mother don't know why she loves Egypt so much but she supported her in her crazy things through and through. Her mother isn't thrilled about the idea of them going to Egypt so she never pursued it.

"I didn't know you were so eager to go on a honeymoon with me." He teased, his smile stretching wider as he move closer to her, pushing her back to the headboard and she rolled her eyes.

"I just want to see Egypt and not spend time with your ass. Don't go ahead of yourself with those thoughts, it won't help." She rolled her eyes again trying to move from the trapped location he's pushed her. She knows what he wants to do and she is not up for it knowing she will get her thoughts jumbled again like it was that morning. He literally jumbled her brains in blender for his morning tea or was it coffee? She's forgotten what he had.

"Tut-tut, telling lies again?" His breath is now fanning her face, she made a move to push his body with both her hands but he took them in one of his, irritating but not at all turning her off. He has large hands compared to her small ones, like when she compare her hand with a baby's, that's how.

"You should know that I don't lie!" She replied sharply hysterically trying to take her hands back but with his firm grip on them, she can't as much shift them inside his.

"That's another lie. And it's in my principle to punish anyone that lies." His lips land on hers making her shiver, he always gets that reaction whenever he kisses her and it makes him elated just seeing that from her. At least, he is not the only think he was going crazy.

"We need to pack!" She shivered again and one would think she is in the snow without coat or sweater to keep her warm but it's all Sa'eed. The heat getting transmitted from him is making her sweaty and adding his lips to the equation, she wants to pee.