61~ Persona Non Grata Divulged.

CALIFORNIA, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

"Hey, baby, you home?" The feminine voice ask from the other end of the phone and his heart immediately jolted to his throat knowing he could never turn down that offer neither would he think about it for the consequences are dire.

"Yes, I'm home." Was his high reply as he just finished a skunk and would've gone for another one had it been she didn't call him. She is definitely coming again and he don't want to be too high when she comes, not high on marijuana at least.

"Coming down there in ten." And she hung up the phone, he stood up immediately and cleared the room because he don't want her to see anything related to his drugs. He knows how her mouth runs, especially after knowing someone from where he is and being friends with someone close to his family, it is wrong in all ways.

Less than ten minutes later, there is a knock on the door and he stood up to go open it as it's clearly locked for his privacy. He lives off campus alone in a one bedroom apartment that is enough for him. He's been living there since his first year and it is only two weeks before he pack up and leave for Nigeria again to be with his family. His family, the royals of Maiduguri. They'd be very disappointed to ever find out what he does behind their back but he will never tell them or let them find out about it, he don't want to be a disappointment. He's been one his whole life, he can't afford to see that look again.

He wants to be perfect like his older brothers were and are. Each one of them already have some business underneath their fingertips and he has always been the rebel, the black sheep amongst the four of them. He wants to prove to them that he can also do what they are doing so he took architecture like his older brother, Sa'eed. They are much closer and he always gives him advises on what to do and what not to. He told him he would work for him one day and that he will be very proud of him and that is an oath he won't play with, he loves his brother and if he disappoints him, he is done for.

Everyone knows about the relationship they share, it ran way deeper than that of brother's. Even though Sa'eed has a twin, they are inseparable too since young age. Whenever he turns to that disappointment, Sa'eed is always there to tell him that he can do it and he just needs to keep his heart desires sometimes, he will do that and everything will be sorted. Now, he don't even want to see the look on his brother's face when he finds out about him being a drug addict, it will definitely shatter him beyond repair so he does all he could to keep it hidden from each one of them.

He yanked the door open when another rap of knock echoed throughout the quite apartment he occupies. Sometimes it feels like there is no living human in there so he will turn on the television and let the sound bounce as the background. He likes the loneliness and quietness, it surprises him how much he enjoys the darkness surrounding him. He loves being unpopulated and unpeopled, he feels alive.

"Hey!" He gave her a hug, his brother is surely shaking his head in bemusement at this hug he is giving to a non-mahram but that was his life when no one is watching.

Well, but Allah!

"Hey, boo. Just got off classes and thought I could hang out here for a while. Order some pizza?" She asked in a voice that should be seductive and he nodded, taking his phone which he fortunately found lazing under the sofa earlier. He always throw phones away in his state of drunkenness, he hates the disturbance.

He took in the clothes she is wearing and shake his head because she don't look like a Muslim at all but he ain't judging. She has on a denim skinny jeans, he could only imagine the battle she went through to have them on. Alabaster off shoulder channel shirt that is way too transparent, a fern leather jacket and her head is closed with a small veil since she don't have long hair. She has her nails done in pipe pedicure, her feet encased in platform Versace heels and in her hand is a small purse. So he don't see a girl dressed to go to school there.