5~ New Way Of Proposal.

I dare you to comment on each paragraph, I will follow that person.

N'DJAMENA, CHAD.

"I won't argue with you on that seeing I'm starving and peckish, for money. But, I don't think you have enough to offer me now so I suggest you keep your mouth sealed." Suhayr lectured to Sa'eed who could only place his right hand under the right side of his cheek grazing his little gruff by the side in thought, tickling his palm in process.

"You can't ask for too much money when you don't own an empire. It's just a small company and an apartment but you are making a gigantic fuss." The hotheaded man had to butt his head in again eliciting a groan from her mouth in anger. She should really keep that man in his sit before he makes her all more pissed. She lets her cool face stay there though, she won't give him the satisfaction.

"I don't know about you, but this company is my life. And if you dare to demean this company again even in your mind, I am going to make sure you are escorted out of this place without your legs. You've heard about me right? I. Don't. Make. Empty. Threats." She smirked in satisfaction when his eyes widened a little which he tried to hide with narrowed eyes.

One thing she loves about herself, whenever she makes a threat, it makes people afraid to cross that very line she drew. There is this way that Tasneem told her about how she has an intimidating aura that makes everyone coil which she denied. Deep down, she knows about how intimidating she could be especially when the bullies from her highschool cower when she makes a threat through clenched teeth. Her head sometimes shake when she is angry and start threatening people.

Furthermore, she never makes empty threats like she's told the man. The newspapers in Chad know about her since she is the girl that sprained another girl's leg because she pushed her away from the queue in their school canteen. Just once she sprained leg, twice she broke some guys nose which had her nursing her knuckles for two weeks straight. She's went to fighting school for a year which is how she got her black belts.

Since when she gave herself that record, everyone around the school is afraid of her and she became fire to papers. She threats older people when they disrespect some other older ones. Teachers became weary of having her in their class because she causes problems when she is bored, always up to some mischief. She sometimes throw some things at the teachers which will lead her to so many punishments. She is now professional in washing toilets, all kinds of them at that. It doesn't stop her from causing problems time and time again too.

"You can't threat our employee, Ms. Khalid." Mr. Obese gave her a stern look which only brought an eye roll from her. The man is just calling for trouble with his blabber mouth.

"Sure, Mr. Obese. Now tell me what is it you are dragging on and on? My company and apartment is not just small, they have their own memories that your money won't be able to buy." She saw Mr. Obese yaw red in embarrassment when she called him that but she doesn't care. She needs money and she should really search this Mr. El-Kanemi to find out more.

"But it looks like you want to demand too much money from us, Ms. Khalid." Another one try looking like he is among but she could see that being there is the last thing in his mind. He wants to be anywhere but there.

"Search of this El-Kanemi for me as soon as possible and send it to me. I need everything that is important in a minute."

She sent the message to Salima who was quick to reply a yes and started what she should in her laptop that is right in front of her. She is also sitting with Suhayr and can't help getting entertained whilst seeing her boss's other side. That side of hers only appear when people are about to get what it has, no matter how small.