55~

SOMEONE COMPLAINED ABOUT ME NOT REPLYING COMMENTS, I AM SO SORRY ABOUT THAT BUT MY PHONE IS NOT WORKING GREAT. I CANT EVEN UPDATE FREELY BUT I CAN READ THEM, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR I LOVE ALL OF THEM. I DARE YOU TO COMMENT ON EVERY PARAGRAPH AGAIN💀 I Read Them O!

BORNO EMIRATE COUNCIL.

"No, till you give me a genuine answer." He shrugged when she gave him a hard glare.

Such a brute!

"Why are you so adamant on finding out how many men I've kissed?" She crossed her arms over her chest, really getting irked with his question and the cocky smile he has on his face. He will only feel superior if he finds out about how many men she's kissed not that she's kissed any, she never have. This piece of information is going to have so many effects of him and it will change his view of her, she don't want that.

"Because I want to know how you get to know so much skills, it doesn't look like a beginners." He shrugged, his arms also crossed across his chest while he lean behind on the white tiled wall, he looks like those rugged handsome men you see on internet when you search bad boy look. His pose is exactly that of a Calvin Klein models showing off swim trucks.

"I have kissed more than I can count with my fingers, are you satisfied now?" She let a smirk take over her face, saying that is enough to get him off his high horse for the time being. The man is constantly trying to gouge out things from her but she won't let him succeed do easily.

"Are you serious? I got married to a sleaze slut?" The narcissism marring his face vanished into thin air seeing as he isn't the one who took her first kiss like she'd said. He don't need to know the truth behind their first kiss, it shall remain hidden for as long as she wants it to be. He took her first kiss in his office and this is the second one in his chamber's powder room.

"Well, I could say I got married to a sleaze manwhore too but, don't worry, I won't. You can call me whatever you want, I don't mind." She shrugged with a smile that screams innocence, there was no hidden agenda behind her smile which really surprised him and tighten his intestines.

Her smile is freaking genuine for the first fucking time!

"If you still want me to look presentable, you can do it yourself. Or I won't touch anything, we can go out like this, I don't mind." He shrugged again, his eyes still transfixed on her smile which is slowly thinning with his words. He needs to irritate her so she won't easily catch onto his feelings for her, that'd be a peril. It shall be the last thing he does, not when she has had her first kiss with someone, he hates the mere idea of her getting intimate with someone else.

"You are way taller than me. Sit on this stool!" She huffed, pushing the stool closer to him so she can rearrange his hair again and they can leave the bathroom. The people outside probably think they are having sex or something inside the powder room. The man is just too much!

When he sat down on the stool, his height lowering, she move closer to him and started arranging his hair back in order. She is standing in front of him, he is tempted to draw her back into his arms and devour her lips all over again. The way she stared at his hair with utter concentration, her lips parting breathing hot air to his forehead. That is a major turn on, he kept staring like a possessed man and she didn't notice or she didn't want to notice. Her fingers are so soft, gentle, wimpy and light in his hair, like she didn't once move his forefinger to the side. She can be strong and mild at the same time? Such talent only Suhayr Imraan Khalid can possess.

When he couldn't shelve it in any longer, his hand promenaded to her narrow waist and draw her between his legs eliciting a startled gasp from her plump lips. With her hands still intertwined in his hair, she look down to give him her look of reprimand and objurgation. He only gave her a cute sexy smile that have her eyes widening a little knowing the man is up to something with that smile of his. There is definitely something going on in his head but she can't deny the fact that he looks tenfold ridiculously handsome with the smile. He looks like an innocent kid, but this is a full grown up man wanting something a kid would never know.