79~ Battered To Death.

BORNO EMIRATE COUNCIL.

"Hey, baby! I'm going to the palace and will be back soon. If everything goes according to plan, we are getting divorced today." Najaah said to Safwan from the bathroom as she try getting out of the bed and away from the sex craved asshole she married not that she minded. He always makes their relationship hot and spicy, she likes it even though she wants to go back to her husband immediately. He always gets to be clingy which sometimes makes her heart drop to her stomach at the thought of him not divorcing her. They never brought up the matter, she is doing that now.

"What plan are you talking about?" He questioned, taking his pants from the floor and wore it. His eyes are gazing at her naked figure lustfully so she clench the door tight so she can run inside if he thinks about them going back to that bed. She needs to get her plan moving, he can't be a hindrance.

"Getting back with Sa'eed obviously! My aunt and I have something spicy planned to get him back under me so, we might get divorced today and your money will be with you." She grinned widely, the happiness showing and glistening her face like never before. The wickedness is their like the cunning sly she is.

She talked about the money only because she wants him to be sure about her giving it to him and not be disappointed. If she talks about the money some more, he'd want to divorce her sooner than he would want to. She is giving him a huge amount of money, that is enough to make him write those words in a paper for her and set her free so she can be with the love of her life. If only Sa'eed knows what is about to hit him so hard after their plan works out, his face.

"What is it?" He chortled but he is actually too curious to know about her plan. From the time he's been married to her which is only a week, he knows how vile the woman is and is afraid to hear what she has planned for innocent people.

When he met her father, he was neither nervous nor anxious about what he is doing because he is really doing the right thing. Right from the beginning, he didn't want to marry her and divorce her afterwards, he wants to marry her and stay married to her to help the world move around. With vile women like her, the world could turn flat if she continues to walk with her head held high and nose poked to the sky. As soon as he hears about the proposal, he had to jump and make his boring life exciting for the first time in decades. He made the right decision too, he never regretted it.

They told her father that they are in love and don't want any grand wedding so her father got them married a week later in their living room. He was asked not to bring anything except for her dowry which she gave him and their marriage was conducted. There was no hassle in marrying her.

First, he got those money from her to help with his older sister's wedding whom everyone thought she won't ever be married because she is twenty nine and has never married. Imagine just how shocked they were when her wedding was the grandest around the whole district, everyone was astonished about the wealth dumped in her home. Some even rumoured it as the first stage of marriage and that her husband did everything for her. The things in her home are equal to any rich man's outside the world, he overdid himself and he couldn't be anymore proud. All he wants to do is make sure his family is well fed and happy.

When he told his mother about his marriage to a rich woman which they want as a secret, she supported him hundred percent. He knew she did that because he said the woman is wealthy and there is nothing his mother wants other than wealth. He always sends money to her everyday to close her mouth so no one can find out about his marriage to a wealthy woman till the time is right. He would want her to keep thinking he was going to divorce her after awhile, he was never committing such sin. He has sinned for agreeing, he won't sin by doing it in action.