Chapter *********************

-Thanks everyone who supports me and my stories.I know I'm not the best  writer but I truly appreciate everything:*
-Skylar cake and Sasha ring M/M

Sasha-

It's been a couple weeks since Lauren had baby Lance.His still light but his getting his color around his ears.So hes going to be the same color as Black.I been helping  her with the new motherhood and she been doing  actually good. Its been real tiring it has me thinking if I want to have another  baby now.

I was at home sitting on the couch  with my eyes closed.I been with Lauren all  day plus trying to plan Skylar first birthday.I need a break.

"Baby",I heard Raheem yelled.

I didn't answer I just kept my eyes closed.

"Babe",He yelled again.

I heard him go upstairs

"Sasha your ass aint sleep",He said walking over to me.

I couldn't do nothing but  laugh.

"What Raheem",I said sitting up.

"You play to fucking much".

I laugh  annd shrugged my shoulders.

"What we doing for Skylar first birthday",He said sitting at the end of the bed.

"I don't know,I definitely want it to be girly and bright colors",I spoke.

"Yeah,ok well get to planning march going to be here in no time".

I nodded and then gave him a kiss.

I got up and went into the bathroom.I started the shower so the water could warm up.While waiting for the water I put my hair into a bun.I got in letting the water hit my  body. I heard the bathroom door open and then the shower door open.I turn around and smiled.

"Can I join you",He asked smiling.

I nodded and then he step in. Let's just say daddy been putting it down on me lately.

After the good shower sex,I went into my  office to start looking for themes for Skylar birthday.I sat down at the desk and open my laptop and seeing rings pop up.I was confused so I  start melting.I haven't looked at rings since  Laurens amd Black wedding.I smiled came across my face that  raheem was going to propose to me.But when,where,should I be prepared at all times.All these thoughts pop in my head.The door had open and I  hurry  up and  exit out the website.

"Babe I'm heading out",Raheem said.

I nodded.

"I love you",He said

"I love you too baby", I said smiling.

He smiled and then close the door.

I couldn't stop smiling while looking up stuff for Skylar.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Raheem

I had left to meet up with Black to check up on the shop. I pulled up seen Black waiting outside on the phone.I had park and got out while walking up to Black I heard him arguing.

"Lauren bye brah cause you on some bullshit",He said.

Now my nigga aint with  he arguing at all he slap a nigga amd ask questions later.

"Mane whatever I see you when I get home",He said hanging up.

We dapped each other up.

"Boy what you done to sis now",

"Mane she's tripping cause I had to leave".

"Let's get this shit done,so she don't put  your shit out",I said laughing.

He chuckled and then we walk in.

We stay in the shop door about a good 2 hours just going over everything. We had a little more to do and then it was time to get this money.After that I went to go get papi.Miss my boy.

When I got him we went to go see about the ring.It was finish  but i wasn't  takong it home.Sasha ass is nosey and she would  been done found it.

We got something to eat and then headed home.

"Babe",I called out.

"Living room",She yelled.

I walk into the living room with papi following behind.

"Hey babe",She said turning around.

I kissed her and she scream when she seen papi.

"Hey papi",She said smiling.

"Hi",He said.

Then he went over to where Skylar was.

He used to be gone off Sasha but since  Skylar been born he doesn't  pay her no attention.She be getting mad.I laugh at the shit.We was sitting inthe living room watching tv when Sasha show me something.

"This is what I want Skylar  birthday cake to look like",She said.

I took the laptop from her amd looked.The came was pretty tight and anything she wanted she can get.

"So owls are the theme",I asked.

"Yeah",She said smiling.

That night we stay up planning Skylar  birthday  party.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Lauren

Since I  had baby Lance  balck has been here but hasn't  at the sametime.When he said he was leaving I got pissed. Our baby isn't even a month old and you already leaving. I knpw his doing good with this barbershop but I'm  over it. I thought he was going to be around talkng off no business nothing just his family for now.

I just got done feeding Lance when I heard the front door open.I rolled my eyes and then headed upstairs.

"Lauren" He yelled.

"What",I yelled back.

"Watch your fucking tone",He yelled.

I rolled my eyes.

This ia bullshit.Im tired and I  haven't been getting no sleep. I wanted to start  back working just  a lttle but I dont think that's  happening. I love my son but its hard and  with Black not here all the time i feel like a single parent. Which is something I  refused to be.

"What's your problem",Black said walking into our room.

I looked down and then back up with tears in my eyes.Black face soften and then he walk over to me.

"Why you crying",He asked.

"Cause I'm tired and i feel like I'm by myself",I cried.

"Baby you not yourself  I'm here".

"Black you here but you not here.I'm tired of waking up and you just get to sleep.Then when money calls  you just leave us all day."

He hugged me and took Lance.He told me told me to take a bath and get some sleep.I took my bath and then i threw on Black shirt and some panties.I got straight in bed and let sleep take over me.

Chapter 21 done..............

Couple more Chapters............

Comment,Vote, Follow Me