Chapter **

Going to this parole office every other week is bullshit. I was young when it happen. I did some jail time and then went up for parole and got put on it.I been on parole for about 3 years now. Its cool cause I dont smoke or be around people that smoke.My parole office is pretty cool.He remains me of my grandfather.He give it to me how it is and keeps it 100.

I walk in around the sametime every other week it be this girl sitting at the desk.She pretty and seem innocent. I dont say too much to her but good afternoon.I wanted her the first time I seen here.She wasnt going to take a nigga like me serious. I was just a regular nigga from philly getting money.

That day I said her name I got my people to look her up from me.Im not a stalker but I just need to know her name or something. I figure out that my cousin went to school with her and they had the same major. After I went to see my parole I went to the flower shop and got some sun flowers. When I came back into the building I didn't see her.It was note on the desk that she went to lunch so I place the flowers down on the desk and walk out.

I pulled up to the block and see my niggas Robbie and black.I parked and got out the car.

"What's up", giving them a pound.

"What's up Rah".

"Shit, how the money looking".

"Shit slow but its looking aight", Black spoke.

I nodded and told them ill hit them up later.

I came home and to just chill.It get lonely sometimes being in this big apartment by myself. Sasha came to mind my of how I was going to get her. Its going to take some time but I hope I can get her real soon.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Sasha-

The next week coming into it was the same ol same ol.Nothing was happening today.I was on the computer typing a paper for ny class that was due in two days. When I felt someone looking at me I looked and there he was smiling.

"Hey, may I help you".

"Naw just wondering did you like the flowers".

I looked at him and then smiled.

"Ohh, you the one".

He smiled amd said,"Yeah it was me"

"Thank you".

"Your very welcome".

It was awkward silence and I lookwd back up and he was on his phone.I was confused why he was still here cause I know he don't have to see his parole officer today.

"Do you need anything".

"Yeah if you would go out to eat with me".

I laugh and said,"I don't even know your name".

"Raheem".

"Ok Raheem I don't think its not a good idea, look at you".

He frowned and then spoke, "what you mean look at me".

"You come in here every other week and flashy with gold chains on. Plus you on parole which means that tou probably sell drugs or do something illegal.So not thank you Raheem I'm not that desperate".

I wasn't trying to be mean but I'm not into the bad boys.

He stood there looking shocked that I spoke to him like that. I mean I'm telling the truth I don't bad boys.

"I don't disrespect woman so I'm just leave".

I looked at him like okay.

He left and I went back to doing my paper.

Second chapter done..........

Leave feedback please???