Chapter *********

The next morning which was a Saturday Lauren and I was having a girl's day.I had gotten up early and took a shower when I got out Raheem phone was ringing. I didn't answer cause I thought it we be black so I just got ready for the day.I went into the bathroom to do my make-up and I heard his phone rang again. I walk back into the room to look in my closet. I was looking through my closest and then he got a text.By this time I was wondering who the hell was blowing him up like this.

I grab his ohone and shook him.He didn't move Raheem his a hard sleeper which I hate.

"Babe", I yelled.

"Huh", he mumbled.

"Your phone, who blowing you up like this", I said hands on my hips.

He grab his phone and looked at it.

"Oh that my babymoms", He said putting the phone down and put the cover back over him.

I move the covers from him and gave him look. He made a frown.

"What", He said sitting up.

"Your babymoms and we been together for how long".

"Mane sasha you tripping yeah I got a son".

"Cause you didn't tell me".

"Sasha, How you not know I had a son I don't talk about him but I definitely told you my son not a fucking secret", He spoke strongly.

The look on his face I could tell he was pissed.He got up and walk into the bathroom. I rolled my eyes and start flipping through stuff. He came back and made my bed up . After he got done he sat in the bed and watch me get ready.

"What", I said looking at myself in the mirror.

He looked at me and then spoke, "Nothing you look pretty".

I blush amd said, "thank you".

"Where you going", He asked.

I sat down to put my shoes on and then spoke, "Lauren and I are having a girl's day".

He nodded.

"Okay so when am I going to meet your son", I asked.

"I don't know when I get him cause that's why his momma was calling me".

"Oh".

I finally was finish getting dress and gave him a kiss.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I met Lauren at our favorite nail salon. I

walk in and Lauren was already sitting down.

"Hey boo", I walk up on her and kissed her cheek.

"Hey hun",

I sat down and look at her before speaking,"So Raheem has a son".

She look at and just nodded.

"Why you didn't tell me", I asked.

"Cause it not my place Sasha and I thought you knew".

"No I didn't".

"So you going to break up with him cause he got a child", Shw asked.

"No I just wanted  to know".

"Papi is a good lil boy so don't worry plus you love kids", Lauren said.

"Yeah I'm not", I spoke.

We finish our day by shopping and we went out to eat. I talk to Raheem and he told me to meet him at his house.

It was about 730 when I was on my way to Raheems. He lives on the outskirts of philly.I pulled into his driveway and parked. I got out and grab my bags.I walk to the door and used my key. If he thought he was going to get a key to my house and I wasnt going to get one to his he had another thing coming. He lives to far so we never here anyways.I walk in amd hear Raheem talking to someone I knew it was his son.

"Baby is that you", He yelled.

"Yeah", I yelled back walking into the living room.

The lil boy was into his phone that he didn't pay no attention.

"Papi", Raheem said.

He turned around and look at me I smiled and he did the same.

"Hi", I spoke.

He said it back and then went back into his ohone. I looked at Raheem and smiled. He gave me a kiss and I went upstairs to change. When I came back down they was watching rio 2.I sat in the couch next to Raheem while papi was on the other side.Raheem wrap his arms around me and pulled me close. We watch movies all night.

Chapter 9 is done......

She meet papi.....

Leave feedback......