Chapter **************

This was the hardest three months of my life. Being away from Raheem for three months and being a single parent with a newborn and whenever papi comes over. I cried that day couldn't pay his bond. He suppose to get way more time because he was considered the man in charge during drug trafficking. They didn't have evidence about it they just had a witness.

He had to do three months cauae they was being a dick.Its was hard being able to not sleep with him and having to hang up the phone not being able to call me back.Ot was hard. He missed 3 months of Skylar life but I'm okay with that cause a least it wasn't three years or more.

It was about 3 in the morning when I felt a dip into the bed.I turn around so fast and look over me.There he was laying next to me with a smile on his face.I hopped out of bed and turn on the light.

"Babbbbeeee", I screamed.

"Sasha forreal".

"Yassss its been three long hard months", I cried.

He grab me and hug me tight.

"I know", He said and then kissed my forehead.

"So what happen, how you out"?, I questioned him.

"Mane", He rubbed his hands over his face.

"Babe tell me", I said.

"That nigga Robbie is a rat", He spoke.

I never like Robbie amd I felt he was going to bring down Raheem.He was too much into the money.I dont know too much how the drug business but I do know when I get a negative vibe from someone.

He told me that Robbie was the one try to tell on everybody cause he got caught into some shit and didn't want to do the time.So he told on whoever he could.I hope he stops this cause you cant trust nobody.

"So what are you going to do", I asked.

"Mane I'm get something with black or something and work out some legit shit".

I just looked at him amd smiled.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Having Raheem around it been less stressful but still stressful cause Raheem acts like a baby sometimes.He love Skylar so much that he just be holding her when she's sleep or when she start crying he picks her up.I be telling him to put her down cause he going to spoil her.He gets mad and then we get into but I don't care cause when hes gone I'm with her not him.

It was about 11 before I woke up. I never got this much sleep since I had Skylar. So I got up and made our bed and then went to the bathroom and took a shower and brush my teeth and face.I went to the my closet and put on some leggings and a off the shoulder shirt and some socks.

I came downstairs hearing Raheem baby talking to Skylar.It was so cute and she was laughing so hard.

"Hey babies", I said walking into the living room.

"Hey babe", He said looking up at me.

I walk over to the couch were they was sitting amd gave them a kiss.

"How long yall been up", I asked.

"Since about 9 ish", He said.

"Awww was she hungry cause I had milk in the fridge", I said.

"Yes Sasha", He said annoyed.

"Did you eat", I asked.

"Naw", He said.

"Do you want anything babe", I asked.

"No I'm good", He spoke.

I walk into the kitchen and start making breakfast. I felt that Raheem want telling me something but knowing me I'm just thinking.I was making bacon, and cheese eggs with toast and fruit on the side. While I was sitting at the table Raheem walknin amd took a piece of bacon.

"Don't touch my plate", I said.

"Shut up".

"She sleep"?, I asked.

"Yeah", He answered.

"What you doing today", I question him again.

"Nothing Sasha damn", He spoke and then walk out the kitchen.

I looked at him and got up to follow.I didn't know what his problem. I was my plate and then went upstairs. When I got in our room Skylar was up watching tv wi the h her daddy.It was so cute. I climb into bed and came over to were they was.I kissed his cheek and smile. He jusk gave me a look.

"What's wrong", I asked.

"Nothing".

"I'm happy you home babe", I said climbing on his lap.

Skylar went back to sleep and I put her in her room.

I kissed him again and then kissed his neck. I felt him get hard under me.I whispered stuff into his ear.He flip me over when he was on top.Its been three months since we had sex and even longer cause he didn't want to when I was pregnant.

"Raheem", I screamed.

"Take this shit", He spoke roughly.

He flip me over again and I was riding him. He loves it when I ride and I love it too.He be making all types of faces.

"Babe, I miss you", I spoke out.

He entered me from the back and was going hard. We never had sex this long since our first time.The shit was good. We got up and did it in the shower while we took a bath water was everywhere. Finally we got into bed and I went to sleep.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Raheem

Them three months in jail was long as fuck. I was happy that I just did three instead of more. Lauren was on her shit to get me out.I thank sis for that forreal. I had found out a lot of shit while in jail.Like who was out to get me, niggas that didn't like me, Robbie being the nigga that was talking to the police.

When I found out Robbie was talking to the police about me I was pissed.This rat ass nigga going to snitch on me cause his in some shit.While coming to found out this dumb nigga sold alot of drugs to a undercover cop. He got locked up while for them to make a deal with him he had to snitch on somebody. While they wanted to know about me.So dude told them were I live that I'm the leader of the operation and everything.When it comes to drugs and money I'm the guy to go too.

Coming home to Sasha and Skylar was the best. Being able to sleep into my bed again was lovely. I missed three months which sucks but I'm happy at the sametime cause it wasn't more plus Sasha happy daddy home.

After we fucked Sasha was knocked. I was up chilling watching tv.Thats when I heard Skylar cry I went to go get her and then went downstairs to get her bottle. It was about 3 something. We went back upstairs and thats were I feed her.I burp her and we was just laying around chilling up.

Being back with my family is the best thing that has happen to me. I'm so happy to say I'm ready to move to the next level with Sasha.I want to get my shit together first but it's in the back of my mind to marry her soon.I looked down and seen Skylar was sleep so I turn off the tv and went to sleep with my girls.

Chapter 14 is done.........

Boring chapter I think

How yall feel about this story????
-I need answers please

Thanks for everyone that votes, read, and comment