Chapter ********

The next morning I had gotten up to feel a arms around me.I turn over seeing Raheem knocked out with his mouth open and everything. I move his arm and went into the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth.

After taking a shower and brushing my teeth I went back into my room with my robe on trying to find something to wear.I look over and Raheem was moving. I just shook my head I wasn't mad that he went out with his friends I was mad cause he lied about it. He came into my have drunk talking I love you.  Outfit for work in M/M.

I went to make something for breakfast.I had to work second shift today so I had alot of time on my hands. After making Raheem plate I went to wake him up.Even though I'm mad at him thats my baby so I got make sure he eats.

"Raheem", I said shaking him.

He didn't move.

"Babe", I said shaking him again.

"Mhmmm Sasha stop", He mumbled.

"Get up I made breakfast", I spoke.

He open his eyes and looked at me.I could tell he was still drunk cause he's eye's were low.He closed his eyes again and laid there for about 5 minutes. I walk out and went into the kitchen.I didn't have time plus we needed to talk.

I was eating and he finally came in.He.lpok at me and pour him some orange juice. He sat down and said gace and then looked up at me. I didn't even look up I continue to eat my food.

"So you not going to say nothing", He spoke.

I looked at him and then looked down.

"What you want me to say.You kind of lied about just chilling with black", I said.

"I didn't lie Sasha".

"Raheem you was out in the club qhich is different from just chilling with black and then come to my house drunk.I don't live in a house like you I have neighbors", I spoke looking him dead in the eyes.

By this time I was pissed.

"I'm a grown ass man.I tell you I'm fucking with black thats the end of it", He said aggressively.

"You know what, you can leave".

He looked at me and then spoke,"You putting me out cause of what".

"You talking to me crazy and like I'm your child".

"Mane, Whatever Sasha", He said getting up.

I sat in the kitchen and start cleaning up and washing dishes . When I got done I went back into my room to start getting dress.Raheem walk out fully dresses he didn't even look at me.

I went into my room and got dress.I look into the mirror on the back of my door and like what I seen. I walk into the living room seeing Raheem sitting on the couch texting.He looked up at me and then back at his phone.I rolled my eyes.I went and grab my lunch from the counter.

I walk in front of the tv which he wasn't even watching. He didn't even look up.

"Raheem", I spoke with my arm on my hip.

"What", He looked up.

"I'm leaving".

"Okay", He said looking at his phone.

"Gimme a kiss", I said.

He looked up at me and laugh.

"Naw you good".

"Really Raheem".

"Yeah really you tripping about me coming in drunk and talking me crazy. Plus I'm about to leave", He said getting up from the couch.

He walked out the door leaving me in the house. A few minutes later I walk out too.I was pissed he was acting like that.He was the one that lied not me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was about 10 when I got off. I called Raheem to see if he could come and get me. It was late and I didn't feel like walking.He didn't answer . I sigh cause I dont like us getting into it. Im not a confrontational person so arguing with someone is something I dont do. I waited a couple minutes to see if he would call back and he didn't . So I start walking.

After about 10 to 15 minutes I was finally home.I unlock the door and turn the lights on. When I walk in Raheem was on the couch sleep. I kick my shoes off my the couch and went to wake him up.I shook him.

"Hmmmm", He mumbled.

"Babe", I said.

He open his eyes and looked at me.He sat up and move over.

"Why you didn't call me", He asked.

"I did you didn't answer", I said sitting down.

"Aww dang I fell asleep", He said rubbing his eyes.

"I see", I said looking at him.

It was silence and we just look at each other and then I looked down.

"Babe", He said.

I looked up at him.

"Im sorry about earlier", He said looking at me.

I nodded and then he lean in and gave me a kiss.

That night we took a tub and made love together. We fuss and fight but at the end of the day hes babe.

Boring chapter.......

Chapter 8 is done......

Leave feedback........