Chapter ***************

Skylar is now 7 months and shes so active it doesn't make no sense. She already have said her first word which was Dada. Raheem wasn't here when she said it I started to cry.I called Raheem and told him.He was too pumped thats he came home in no time. He went to pick her up and she just looked at him. That day she didn't say it no more.He was pissed and I was laugh.

I was going back to work in a week and I was excited.I haven't seen my kids in a while and I miss them.I was happy that I got to go make my own but also sad cause I wasn't going to be around Skylar all the time.

Raheem and I still haven't talk about if we was going to put her in daycare or what.I want her in daycare to be around other kids and I know Raheem cant watch her with him and black trying to get their business started and having meeting every other week. Raheem feels that he can watch her. I know he can't so I'm not even about to go back and forth with him.

I was downstairs cooking while Skylar was taking her nap.I was cooking chicken and shrimp Alfredo with garlic bread. Lauren was coming over to talk about wedding stuff. I was happy for her cause she got the chance to be happy again with the person she loves.

"Sasha", Lauren yelled.

"Kitchen", I yelled back.

"Hey boo", She said walking into the kitchen about to give me a hug.

"Hey", I said sitting down giving her a glass of wine.

"Ok so I have some venues that I been looking at", She said showing me pictures.

They was getting married somewhere philly.

"These are the dresses I been thinking I want the bridesmaids to wear", She spoke me again showing me pictures.

"I like, I like", I said looking down at the pictures.

Lauren had a good idea of what she wanted her wedding to look like and be.I already know Black was all for it.It has me thinking if Raheem wants marriages. I know I do being with him for this long and having a baby I want to be married.I just don't want to be a girlfriend and the mother of his child I want something more.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Later that night, I was just putting Skylar to sleep. I was tired so I decided on a bath.I got my candles lit and my bathe water running with bubbles.After it was done I took my clothes off and go in. The peaceful music of my Pandora was playing. I closed my eyes for a second.

"Babe", I heard Raheem call out.

I open my eyes and look up at him.

"Can I get in", He asked.

I laughed and then nodded my head.

He took his clothes off and climb in behind me.

"Why you got all these bubbles", He said.

"Cause I want too".

It was quite for a minute before I ask an question.

"Babe",

"Huh", He mumbled.

"Do you want a wife", I asked.

"Sasha you are my wife what you mean", He said.