Chapter *****************

-So I'm doing another chapter of Black  and  Lauren.
-Start commenting guys....Thanks!
-Black, His house in the M/M
-Lauren's lingerie and dinner she made

Lauren-

After he left I cried.Black doesn't like confrontation so when we get into it he leaves everytime.I did want to be home ro a quiet house to myself. Thats the reason why I haven't move in with Black cause thats his house not mines . I just like independence so its going to be hard when we do get married and love together. I love Black more than life itself its just......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The next morning I woke up.and got ready for work. I went into the bathroom and got my hygiene together. I went into the kitchen to start my coffee.I can't do Starbucks cause I'm broke with this wedding stuff going on.I went back inro my room and start getting dress.I check my phone to see if I had any emails, text, or miss calls I didn't have nothing. Black really mad at me.After finish getting dress I made my coffee and grab my bags and lock the door.

When I got to my office.I started going through files and looking at cases. I felt it was going to be a long day. I haven't heard from Black at all and I was getting worried. It was time to go to lunch and I called Black to see if he wanted to eat.He didn't answer.I went to lunch by myself.I miss my hubby for real. We talk everyday and him not answering my calls or text hurts.

After a long day at work I went over Black's house.He lives a good thirty minutes from downtown. I pulled up to the driveway and didn't see his car.I got out and grab my bags and walk to the door.I unlocked and walk in . Sometimes he puts his car in the garage.I walk in the living room and he wasn't there.I walk into upstairs and he wasn't in the room.Knowing he probably want be home for a while I start making him dinner. I took a shower and but on my purple lingerie.I made sure I smelled good and that my hair was looking right . After that I came downstairs and start cooking.

A hour passed and I heard the keys in the door. I was done so I lit the candles that was on the table and poured the wine.I sat at the table where he could see me.He heard his footsteps and I start getting nervous. I dont know why but I just did.

He came in and looked at me.

"Hey babe", I smiled.

"What you doing here', He asked.

He kick his shoes off and his pants and took his shirt off.He doesn this all the time dude doesn't like clothes. He walk over to the table to look at what I cooked.He grab a piece of shrimp and ate it.

"Are you going to sit with me", I asked him.

He looked at me.and sat down. He looked me up and down.

"What you got on", He asked.

I smirked and then spoke,"A lil something".

He looked at me and start eating.

After dinner I ran upstairs to get his bath water running.I lit the bathroom with candles and had bubbles. I came downstairs to see him sitting in the couch watching ESPN.

"Babe your bath is waiting", I said

He looked at me and then got up.He walked upstairs with me following behind him.

When we got to the room he took his boxer off and then walk into the bathroom. When I say he was swinging OMG!

"Lauren", He yelled.

"Yeah babe", I said walking into the bathroom.

"Get in", He spoke.

I took off my lingerie and got in.We was face to face.He was looking so good with the bubbles around him.I move toward him and koss his lips At first he didn't kiss me back but then after a while he said. I straddle him and we was just kissing. I felt him getting hard under me so I lift up.He put it in and it felt like the first time. We wasnt going to have sex until we was husband and wife but my man is mad at me and I had to make it.

"Ohhhh", I moaned out.

He lift me up while he was still inside and we walk into the bedroom.I was kissing and biting all on his neck and chest.When we got to the bed he laid me down and was on top of me.

"Babeee", I moan out again.

He doesn't talk much only when I'm giving him head.

He flip me over and start hitting it from the back.My favorite position. We had sex all night long.The bed was soak with bubbles and water but I didn't care.

To say I get mad at this man is a understatement. Thats just our relationship and I can't wait until I become his wife ans he becomes my husband.

"I love you", I whispered.

Chapter 17..........

Comment, Vote, Follow Me