Chapter ******

So its been like three months since me and Raheem been together. When I say I'm loving it he's so sweet and caring. If we don't see each other the whole day he definitely make sure he come home to me at night.

At first it was kind of crazy when people find out we was together.I had a couple girls come to be trying to talk crazy . When I told Raheem the next day or the day after they would come apologizing.I laugh cause this dude got you apologizing and yall not even together.

"Babe breakfast", I yelled.

I waited for a couple mintues and he didn't come. I walk down the hall and open the door he was on my side cuddling with my pillow. I couldn't do nothing but laugh.

"Babe", I yelled.

He didn't move so I went over and shook him.He open his eyes and smiled.

"Good morning babe", I said smiling.

"Good morning", He grab me and hug me and kissed my forehead.

I giggled.

I got up from the bed and stood up lookong at him.

"What", he said lookong up at me.

"I cooked breakfast".

"Ok bring it back here".

Now he know I don't play that eating in my room.I gave him a look and he sigh and got right up.Yeah that's what I thought. I walk out with him following close behind me.

When we got the kitchen he sat at the table and I brought his food over.I cooked cheeses eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, and some fruit. He looked at the plate and start smiling.He said gace and thank me. I watch him eat.It had me in my thoughts that I'm really with someone I wasn't looking at almost four months ago.The way he lick his lips when hes talking to me or the way he say babe or even the way he has sex with me.

"Sasha", Raheem yelled.

"Huh".

"What you over there thinking".

"Nothing babe", I said walking over there to him.

I sat on his lap and kissed his lips the kissed turn into a make-out session. Then it turn into him grabbing my ass and picking me up.We went to the couch my shirt was almost until the door open.

"Oh gosh its a room down the hall", Lauren said covering her eyes.

I put my shirt back on and said, "Lauren the keys is for emergency only and uncover your eyes".

When she uncover her eyes I was sitting next to Raheem with my feet in his lap.

"Thank gosh, but anyways black wants to see me tonight".

Raheem and I look at her like what was the problem.

"Im scared and I dont think im ready so I was thinking of us double dating", She said with a smile on her face.

Raheem and I look at each other and shook are head no.

"Whhhyyy", Lauren whined.

"Cause thats between yall too", I said.

"Ok well I leave yall nasty alone"She said sadly.

"Bye Lauren", I said.

She just closed the door.

"So were was we", Raheem said grabbing me.

I laugh.

Chapter 6 is done.........

Short chapter......

Lauren in the M/M

Vote and Comment please