Chapter **********************

-I change the cake

Sasha-

So its that time of the year and my baby is turning one.I have been up all week maybe sure she has the best brithday ever.The theme we doing his owl just cause I'm crazy about them and I'm  thinking about changing her room to them.Its been already and early morning.I had to wake up around 9 to start  getting everything ready.The party starts at 4.

I was in the kitchen make the punch when I heard Lauren yell my name.

"In the kitchen",I yelled back.

She walked into the kitchen with bags in her hand.She sat them on the counter.

"Hey boo",She said  giving me a hug.

"Thanks for getting the stuff",I said lookong through the bags.

"Girl thats my god daughter",She said.

I laughed.

Skylar love some Auntie Lauren.

"Where baby Lance",I asked.

"Black got him since I'm helping you out with the party",She said back.

I nodded and we continue to work.

After about  2 almost 3 hours cause  we was taking  breaks we was finally done. I was tired  and I  needed a nap before this party could start. I went upstairs  and got my clothes out which was some jeans and a shirt with a owl.I took a shower  and then threw on some panties and a tank top amd shorts and go into bed. It didn't take me know time before I  was knocked.

"Babe",I heard a voice  call me.

I round over and went back to sleep.

"Sasha",They yelled.

"What Raheem",I groaned.

"Get up it's 3:30",He said.

I laid there for a minute before I  got up.I went into the bathroom  to wash my face and brush my teeth.After that I went  to put my clothes on  and spray perfume.I went back into the bathroom to fix my hair.I wore it up and down.I but on some flats.

I went downstairs to see Black,Lauren,and baby Lance.Everything was sat up and the cake look so good.Lauren and I really did a good job.I had to make sure my baby have  a good 1st birthday.

"Hey yall",I said while walking  into the kitchen.

"What's up", Black said.

I took baby Lance from him and was talking  to him.

It was about 4:15 when everyone start showing up.I had old coworkers and they kids.Lauren had people that we both knew to come.Raheem and Black friends and they kids.

It was a good time.The kids had a jumper I also had face painting,coloring pages, candy table.Everything was owls and i truly loved it.My baby had a good time she was running everywhere and trying to hang with the big kids.

"Hey guys,its time to sing happy birthday",I yelled.

Everyone came in the dining room where  the cake was.We sung Happy birthday and then blow out the candles.I start cutting the cake into pieces.After everyone got their pieces we all was just hanging around.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Raheem

We was all sitting around  talking.It was tkme to do ot i.been planning this for a couple  months amd i felt that this  was the best time to propose to Sasha. I was nervous  as hell. I went into tbe bathroom to calm down.I never ben in this position were I  wanted to spend the rest of my life with someone. Sasha brings that out in me and I'm ready.Nobody knows that I'm  doing this but Black probably forgot.

I came out the bathroom walking to were Sasha was sitting.I came over and sat next to her on the end of the chair.She looked up and smiled.

"Hey babe",She said to me.

"What's up",I said then bending down to kiss her.

Our lips locked and this was the I felt in my heart.

"Babe I  got something to tell you",I said  standing up.

She looked at me like really Raheem.

"This can wait until everyone leaves",She said mugging me.

"Naw it can't",I said getting on one knee.

Her eyes start getting watery.

"Mane,I dont know where to being.I wanted to be with you the first day i laid eyes on you. Then when I  got you I  didnt want you to leave and I still don't.I love you more than myself Skylar means the word to me and our unborn child.All I'm asking you is will you be my wife",I said opening up the  ring box.

She start balling and nodded yes.She grab me so hard and just hug me tight.She whispered in my ear how didyou know I was pregnant.

Lastnight I heard her in the bathroom crying on the phone.I already knew you she was talking to.I fake sleep  until she go into bed and went to sleep.When she got back into bed she went back to sleep.I got up and went into the bathroom  and seen the pregnancy test box but i couldn't find the test.I was wrap up in a grocery bag in the trash.I unwrapped the bag and looked at the test that said positive.I was so happy we been trying forever and now we have a baby on the way.

All the females came over to her and gave her a hug.Black came over to me and gave me a pound.

"My nigga getting married",Black sadi laughing.

I laugh with him.

Today has been a good day.Daughter first birthday and proposed to my girl.Mane my life has really changed.

-Chapter 22 is done..........

-Next couple chapters will be wedding planning  and  then the end.

-Show me some love

-COMMENT,VOTE,FOLLOW ME