Chapter ***********

The next morning, I woke up with Raheem not by my side. It was about 10 when I looked at the clock that sat on my nightstand. I got up and when to the bathroom. I did my hygiene and then went into my daughter room.I walk in and their he was sitting in the chair that was in there. He room and so beautiful and its almost done. I'm a neat freak and I want stuff done fast so her room had to be completed before she got her.

I walked up to him and touch his shoulder. He looked at me with his eyes red and tiring. He look like he hasn't been sleep on night.He grab me and put me on his lap.We sat in silence for a minute until he spoke.

"Babe, I'm sorry about last night some shit had happen and I needed it to be here for a minute".

I took a deep breath and then spoke,"Its not just that its the fact that I don't want that to be something that happen when Skylar gets here".

"I know babe", He said leaning in to give me a kiss.

We naming our baby girl Skylar Rayne Williams. The S for my name and then the R for Raheems.He wanted her name to start with a R but I didn't like none of the R names he was giving.

Since I'm on bed rest I couldn't really do nothing but walk around for like 10 to 15 mintues and sit back down.This was going to be a pain in the ass.Raheem had something he had to do so I called Lauren to come over.

I was in the kitchen when I heard Lauren yell my name.

"In the kitchen", I yelled back.

I heard her heels clicking as she walk down the hall.I miss that sound of heels or even just wearing them.

"Hey boo", She said.

"Hey, hows everything", I said drying my hands.

"Good, trying to plan and figure out when we going to have this wedding. Girl I'm stress and I done cruse Black ass out so many times", Lauren explain.

Little after I found out I was pregnant Black proposed to Lauren. It was the most beautiful sence ever.She was shock and balling her eyes out. I know she's complaining right now but in the long run she loves Black and it's going to work out.

I laugh and then said,"Lauren calm down".

"Girl but how are you", She asked.

"Good, girl Raheem and I got into lastnight cause he brought drugs in the house. Talking about something happen so he had to bring it here."

"The samething Black said I think something happen but I told him when we get married something going to have to give cause this black educated independent woman will not be a hustler's wife".

I couldn't do nothing but laugh. Lauren still lives in her apartment. She doesn't want to live with black until their married.

"So how Black feel about yall not living together", I asked.

"He doesn't say nothing about it but he does hate when I leave on Sundays but I  have a job and I didn't go to college for nothing. He comes over Sundays nights so its not like we away from each other".

"He's a big baby", I laugh.

We sat and chat for almost two hours before she left . It was good catching up with her.With me being pregnant and her planning a wedding we really haven't seen each other.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was about 2 when Raheem finally got home.He went straight to the bathroom and took a shower. He came back with his towel on and the water shining from his chest.I bit on my bottom lip and was just looking at him. He climb into bed and pulled me close to him.I turn around and kiss his lips I added a little tongue into it and then he grab me and put me on top.

"Girl what you trying to do", He said.

"You", I responded and kiss his lips.

He laugh and put menon my side. We was in the spooning position. He pulled my panties down and start playing with my clit.It was feeling so good to the point I wanted him now.

"Put it in", I whispered.

He put it and was going to work . It was feeling  so good.We haven't had sex in a while so tonight was the night. I wanted to ride for a little so I got on top. I  was riding him something crazy.He was making all type of faces it wasn't even funny. I guess I put daddy to sleep cause after I went to the bathroom and came back he was sleep.

I ended this maybe bed rest won't be that bad lol.

Comment, vote, Follow Me.

Leave feedback!

Chapter 11.........