Y/N's POV

The footsteps start to get closer. Bakugo grabs my hand and pulls me underneath the bar. He pulls me close to him and then points at Twice. Twice walks over to the bar and grabs a drink. He walks away and goes into another room. "Come on." Bakugo stands up and whispers. He reaches his hand out. "What are you doing? I can get up myself." I say and stand up.

We start to hear more footsteps. He grabs my hand and drags me downstairs. "Hurry!" he whispers. I try and squeeze through the bars but my dump truck stops me again. He starts trying to hide his laugh and then he pushes me really hard. I get through the bars and then he slips through the bars.

"You need to get some sleep. We can continue the escape tomorrow." he says. "You're being surprisingly thoughtful." I laugh. "Shut up." he says and walks back over to the chains. We lay down next to the chains to make it look like we're still chained up. We continue to talk for a little bit and eventually we fall asleep.

Todoroki's POV

Its around midnight. I don't even know where I am but I continue to run. I end up making it into the woods that we were walking through when we lost Y/N.

Ok I know where I am now.

I keep running and make it to the training camp. I run over to the temporary dorm complex and try to unlock it.

Of course... Its locked.

I start banging on the door and Mr. Aizawa comes over to the door and unlocks it. I open the door and walk in. "What are you doing outside of the dorms at midnight?" he asks.

"WE'VE GOT TO SAVE THEM!" I scream out of breath. "What are you talking about? Them?" he asks. "Y/N AND BAKUGO! THEY'RE STILL THERE!" I yell. "Where?! And what do you mean? Bakugo is in his dorm..." he asks. "THEY'RE AT THE LEAGUE OF VILLAINS HIDEOUT! AND THATS NOT BAKUGO!" I scream.

"Calm down. I can't understand you." he says annoyed. I take a breather and try to calm down. He sits me down in the lobby. "Listen I'm really tired so can you hurry up." he yawns. I finally start to calm down. "You know how Bakugo has been here all week? Well that isn't Bakugo that's Toga from the LOV. Bakugo is with Y/N at the LOV's hideout." I say.

"What? Slow down." he says confused. I take a deep breath "The night Y/N went missing. Apparently Bakugo also got abducted later that night. I got abducted last night." I say. "But you and Bakugo were here today." he says. "No that wasn't us. That's Toga from the LOV. She's been collecting our blood so she can turn into us." I explain.

Mr. Aizawa looks at me a little surprised. "Have me and Bakugo been seen at the same time at all today?" I ask. "No. You said this morning you weren't feeling well so you stayed in your dorm." he says. "That's because she can't be two people at once. But listen. The others have been there almost all week and have been enduring a lot so we need to go help them ASAP." I say anxiously.

"Ok well we can't tonight so what if we tried tomorrow?" he asks. "NO! WE NEED TO GO NOW!" I yell. "We can't go tonight." he says. "WE HAVE TO!" I scream. "We can't. Go to your dorm and calm down." he says angrily. I storm up to my dorm and lay down in bed. Why can't they go now?! It's not like they're doing anything important!

Bakugo's POV

I wake up the next morning and see Y/N chained up to a board. Dabi walks into the cell with a knife. Again? He walks over to me cuts my arm. "OW?!" I yell. "STOP! WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU?! HE JUST WOKE UP!" Y/N screams. He ignores her and continues to cut me. I keep groaning in pain as she screams for him to stop. "I already told you what I want so I'll stop if you give me that." he says.