Y/N's POV

I'm sitting next to the two guys who I think I like.

Todoroki is flirting with me and it keeps making me a little uncomfortable and awkward. "What's wrong?" Todoroki asks. "Nothing. I'm just tired." I say and start to recline backwards. Bakugo starts to laugh at Todoroki. As I'm reclining backwards I see Momo is sitting behind me.

I flip over and lay on my stomach to talk to Momo. "Hey!" I say. "Oh hey!" she says. We talk for a little bit and then I feel someone smack my dump truck and their hand lingers on it.

I can't do anything can I?

I sigh and turn around very slowly with a scary aura surrounding me.

"Who. Did. That." I say. The guys all look at me scared out of their minds. My eyes start to look for Mineta. Mineta is in the front next to Mr. Aizawa not even looking. It can't be him then.

"Who. Was. It." I threaten. "IT WAS BAKUGO!" Denki screams. "BAKUGO!" I yell. "ITS TODOROKI'S FAULT! HE TOLD ME TO MAKE A MOVE A FEW NIGHTS AGO?" Bakugo defends himself frantically. "WHAT WHY?! WHY WOULD YOU "MAKE A MOVE"" I ask angrily and confused.

Todoroki looks at Bakugo annoyed with envy. "NOT LIKE THAT AND I SAID YOU SHOULD'VE!" he says. "Sorry Momo I'll talk to you later. I can't do anything for five minutes without something happening." I say irritated and then turn around.

"DON'T THINK IM GONNA LET YOU OFF THE HOOK!" I scream at Bakugo. "I DIDN'T MEAN TO MY HAND SLIPPED!" Bakugo says. "YOUR HAND LITERALLY STAYED THERE AND YOU GROPED ME?!" I say.

"WELL ITS NOT LIKE I COULD JUST SMACK IT! YOU HAVE A NICE BUTT!" he says and then turns EXTREMELY red and then covers his mouth. "THANKS?!" I say and blush intensely because of the awkwardness.

Bakugo gets up to go to the bathroom and then falls on top of me. Like touching my skin on top of me. "BAKUGO CONTROL YOURSELF!" Sero laughs. Me and Bakugo stare at each other for a second and blush. Todoroki stares at Bakugo getting ready to hit him.

Bakugo stays on top of me and smirks. After he grins he gets embarrassed and gets off of me. "Sorry." he says and walks to the bathroom.

That was a weird feeling... I got mad butterflies...

Bakugo comes back and sits down. We talk and laugh for a little bit about normal stuff and then we arrive at the training camp.

We all get off the bus and head to the dorm complex at the training camp. Everyone gets assigned a dorm and me and Bakugo are the only ones on the top floor. He walks up to me and we go in the elevator together.

"Wow what are the odds." I laugh. Bakugo grins and we go to our temporary dorms and set up. After we're done setting up, Bakugo comes into my dorm. "Come on. Everyone is in the lobby." he says. We walk down to the lobby for game night.

"We are playing spin the bottle!" Mina says. "Again?" I say. "Yeah. But this time the guys get to spin it. So now ALL of the girls have to go. INCLUDING YOU!" Momo says and gets in my face.

When one of the girls crushes spinned I used my quirk to make it land on them.

(That hurt to write bc I love Deku so much)

Oh gosh it's Todoroki's turn...
I can't use my quirk on this bc they all don't want to kiss him I mean maybe they do but I'll feel bad if I force it so I'm just gonna let fate decide...

Todoroki spins the bottle and suprise suprise it lands on me. He leans in and kisses me. Three of the guys, Aoyama, Satou, and Kouda, spin and get some of the other girls. Shoji spins and it lands on me.