31

Y/N's POV

When I gain consciousness again I see all of the girls hovering over me, except Hagakure and Momo, Hagakure is yelling at the guys to stay back. Momo is passed out next to me.

I sit up and see that most of my clothes have been burnt off, Momo's have also ripped for the most part.

"Y/N be careful! Your head is still busted wide open!" Mina says worriedly.

"Who all saw?" I ask.

"Well if you're talking about you and Momo then I think just us!" Uraraka answers but sounds nervous, like she's lying.

"Are you lying?" I question.

"Well um..." she hesitates.

"Nope! She's telling the truth!" Jiro interrupts quickly.

"Ok?... So um what do I do about my clothes?" I say confused.

"Well we would've had Momo make you some more but she's out cold. You set half the place on fire earlier, Todoroki and Momo tried to keep it away from everyone. Then we ran into more villains immediately following and she had to use up alot of her quirk." Tsu explains.

"So basically we have no idea." Uraraka says.

Shoji speaks up randomly, "I know this would be really awkward and uncomfortable but I could make a tent with my arms and carry you two in it so no one could see in." he suggests.

"I'm fine with that." I consent.

He lifts his arms and makes a tent with them, I still can't stand. Shoji closes his eyes and Uraraka uses her quirk to float me and Momo into his arms, we start to move again.

"Shoji you need to take them up to the surface and get them medical help, and a few people go with him." Iida tells us.

Sero and Tokoyami volunteer to escort us to safety.

I feel so bad. I wish I could've done more.

"WATCH OUT!" I hear one of our classmates yell out at us as we're walking off.

I lift my head up and see another group of villains, Shoji just barely dodged their attack.

"EVERYONE START RUNNING!" I yell out.

"WHY?" they ask.

"JUST LISTEN!" I say and put my hand out, ready to use every last bit of strength I have.

We all start running and I go to use fire but remember what happened earlier when I used it so I go to use ice. I end up accidentally sending out blue flames and it's painful. I scream in pain but keep going.

I don't wanna kill anyone, I just wanna keep them away. Hopefully I didn't get carried away.

My body gives out and I just lay there in Shoji's arms as my eyes glue shut.

(A day passes)

As my eyes flutter open, I see that I'm in a hospital room. I look to my side and see Mr. Aizawa, who has a few stitches, sitting in a chair next to me sleeping.

I sit up and look around the room.

"Eri..." I start to happily cry quietly to myself as I watch her sleep in the bed next to mine.