26

Y/N's POV

"I saw you shoot flames. I'm pretty sure I saw
you burn that Dabi guy too. But I know for sure I saw you shoot flames, like how Todoroki does. I thought you had an explosion quirk? Unless I saw wrong or you have explosion and flames kinda like how Todoroki has ice and flames." he theorizes.

I freeze up not knowing what to say or do.

"Ummm well..." I start.

I look around and see Bakugo, Deku, and Todoroki all kinda speechless. The rest of my class is just kinda confused.

"Well um... So basically-" I start.

"SHE CAN REGULATE THE TEMPERATURE PROBABLY. KINDA LIKE ME. THE EXPLOSIONS PROBABLY CAUSED FLAMES!" Bakugo interrupts.

"No, I literally saw flames come out of her hands." Iida explains.

"YEAH, I CAN DO THAT TOO! IF AN EXPLOSION GETS REALLY HOT ITLL TURN TO FLAMES!" he lies.

"I guess that's understandable. I was just a little confused and was wondering if you had two quirks and didn't tell us for some reason." he explains.

We continue walking for another hour or so and start to see UA in the distance.

We start jogging over there and we start to walk in but I don't have my ID so the security systems go off.

I see everyone in the building start to freak out and run around like that one time the media visited.

Some staff members rush out to see what's going on.

"Y/N?! Why is Y/N here?!" one of the staff members ask my classmates, concerned.

"Why are you here Y/N?! Get out before we-" another teacher threatens, and sounds a little afraid.

I start to get stressed.

"Everyone calm down." Todoroki says calmly.

"What do you mean calm down?!" one of the teachers grab their phone to call the rest of staff out.

"I have something to show you." Todoroki says and pulls out his phone.

The rest of the staff rush down.

"Y/N?" Mr Aizawa says.

"Y/N. Why are you back here? I'm going to have to call reinforcements to come and get you." Principal Nezu threatens.

"Everyone calm down. Watch these videos." Todoroki says and pulls up the video of Giselle.

Principal Nezu shoves his phone out of sight.

"What videos? I'm not wasting my time. Why are you intelligent students with this villain?" he asks, disappointed.

"No, she's not a villain. Watch this video and you'll believe me." he begs.

"If it makes you feel better I can step aside or one of you people can like hold me to make sure I won't do anything." I say.

Principal Nezu seems skeptical but he nods in agreement. "Aizawa, capture her just to be safe." he demands.

Mr. Aizawa captures me in his weird scarf thingy and takes away my quirk. "Sorry." he whispers.

Todoroki shows him the video of Giselle, and then another one of me inside the villain's hideout being questioned and abused.

When did he take that?

Principal Nezu looks at the phone and then looks back at me. "So who killed that student then?" he asks.