Y/N's POV
(It's still the same day btw)

As I walk to lunch Momo and some of the other girls catch up to me and ask if I want to sit next to them. "Of course!" I say excitedly "Great! You go get yourself a lunch, we'll be here waiting for you!"

I walk off to get a lunch and bump into someone. "Watch where you're going extr- Oh it's you." He looks at me and rolls his eyes.

Ugh this guy again?

"What's your problem miss I don't care what your name is?" "I don't have a problem but clearly YOU do. If you'll excuse me I need to carry on with my day so move." I smile sarcastically and bump into him again to move him.

He turns around and grabs me by my shirt "Listen here moron. You need to learn your place! You don't even know what my quirk is I can blow you to pieces in less than a second!" "You don't know l mine either idiot." I say in a snarky manner. He smirks and says "Im gonna put you in your place. Meet me after school new kid."

"Fine but be prepared." I warn and walk away.

He wants to know what my problem is but what the crap is his problem? I need to put him in HIS place.

I get my lunch and walk to Momo and the other girls, trying to shake off my annoyance. "Hey everyone!" "Hey Y/N! We're having a sleepover tonight, you wanna come?" Mina asks.

They just met me today and they're already inviting me over... This sounds like fun. This is my chance to make some friends.

"Yeah I can come." I say.

Finally I can get away from my mom.

"Great!" The girls say.

Everyone goes back to class and sits down. Mr Aizawa is still knocked out on the floor.

Bakugo's POV

IDIOT! She better be prepared I'm gonna beat her to a pulp!

"Ok everyone get up and go outside we are doing some training today." Mr Aizawa appears out of nowhere and says. Everyone gets up and gets dressed into their training outfits. When we get outside Mr Aizawa tells us we are gonna be partnering up and doing combat training.

He announces the partners and I'm with...
Y/N?!?!?! SERIOUSLY?!

Y/N's POV

I'M WITH BAKUGO?! YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! THIS IS A JOKE RIGHT?! Well this is gonna be easy... I think?

We all get with our partner and start the combat training. "Maybe we won't need to meet after school. You'll be dead in 5 minutes." he says. "Yeah right." I roll my eyes.

He sends an explosion my way and I dodge it. "Not gonna use your quirk huh new girl?" he instigates. "I don't need to if you're gonna make it that easy."

"Oh come on I was just getting started! Im just going easy on you right now since your new and all, but playtime's over. So you better shut up or you're not gonna be able to handle it." he yells and then sends another explosion.

Oh I'm gonna make him ticked.

"Fine." I send an explosion his way. "WHAT IN THE-"

This is gonna be fun to listen to.

"HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?! YOU ALSO HAVE AN EXPLOSION QUIRK?!" "No but yes." I say while laughing under my breath. "WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?" he screams. "You'll see." Everyone looks our way because of all the racket. "She also has an explosion quirk?!" "I bet Bakugo is pissed!" I hear my classmates say.

Bakugo ends up on top of me and looks very cocky. "Told you. You suck, I'm way better than you." he says while breathing heavily. "Oh yeah?" I put my hands around his neck and start to freeze him. "What in the-"

He gets up quickly a little freaked out. "Don't assume you're better than someone when you don't even know their true quirk." I get on top of him and start freezing his wrists to the ground but no one notices.

He looks shocked but then his eyes fill with anger. "WHAT THE HECK Y/N!" "What?" I laugh.

Everyone is staring at me confused and shocked "What just happened?" "Did she just beat Bakugo?" "Do they have the same quirk?"

"Come here." Bakugo says. "Oh you wanna round 2?" I say with a grin on my face. Bakugo grabs me by my shirt and drags me away. "Ugh let me go!" "Shut up." He drops me and I land on my butt. "What's your quirk loser?" "Its a surprise." I wink.

He grabs me by my shirt again and starts shaking me "WHAT IS IT MORON?!" "You must really like my shirt." He starts shaking me even more and screams "SHUT UP AND TELL ME BEFORE I BLOW YOU TO PIECES!" "It's explosion! Duhhhh!" I start laughing.

"I'm not stupid Y/N I felt that. Do you have multiple quirks or something?!" he asks, clearly irritated. "No. Well kinda but no." I say.

He looks at me confused "I don't understand, you either do or you don't." "Well it's confusing like it's one quirk all together but it has multiple things you can do." I try to explain. "Well spit it out."

"You aren't worthy enough to know... Actually on second thought I'll tell you when you put me down." He drops me and I explain most of my quirk to him, but some of it I leave out.

(Oh btw I forgot to mention last chapter her quirk is elements but she can also create, manipulate, and do anything she wants with nature like trees, lightning, weather, vines, etc. But I didn't know what to call it bc a quirk called Nature sounds weird so I just called it Elements.)

"Can I go now?" I ask. "No. I'm going to kill you." he says seriously. "UHHHH WHAT?" I say with a confused but low-key scared look. "I'm going to kill you." "Like fr?" "No idiot. I'm going to beat you." "Why didn't you just say tha-" he cuts me off and picks me up and throws me.

What is this kid's problem.

"What was that for?!" "Don't know. I just felt like it. Plus you're annoying, so go away." "Um ok I guess..."

Finally I can get away from that psychopath.

I walk towards Momo and the other girls and we start talking about the sleepover.

Bakugo's POV

That's a really good quirk. Kinda scary to be honest... UGH WHAT AM I THINKING IM BETTER THAN HER! ITS NOT SCARY AT ALL! Am I the only one in the school that knows that her quirk is that powerful?! No someone else probably noticed the ice, but what about everything else... She didn't even use 25% of her quirk for all I know. Plus she's going to the girl's sleepover tonight, so she'll most likely tell them...

Denki walks up to me and asks if I want to go to a party tonight. "Who's throwing a party?" I ask. "Mina and the girls. The girls are having a sleepover after the party so I figured after the party we can go to my place and have a sleepover too ya know." he says excitedly. "I guess. I have nothing else to do tonight." "Ok see you there!"

HEY EVERYONE UM SO NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE LIKE THE PARTY AND THE SLEEPOVERS AND PROBABLY MORE STUFF SO YEAH I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! AND I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER TOO! ALSO IM STARTING TO THINK IM GOING TO MAKE A LOVE TRIANGLE!